002

Armani Jada Milan
ST. LOUIS

3:45 pm

3:45 pm

"I wish I was giving you some kisses." I pout in the camera looking at my sexy ass husband.

Jourdan smile, showing his black braces.

"I miss you girl." He chuckle. "You cooking today?"

"Yea, I could stop at the grocery store on my way home. What you want to eat?" I ask, staring out my window watching my surroundings.

"I won't even lie bae, I want some garlic steak bites and shrimp." He told me, I nod my head.

"Okay. I'm about to go into my mom's house but I will call you when I'm at the store." I told him.

"Alright, baby. I love you be safe." He said.

"I love you too, be safe. See you later. Muah."

I hang up the phone, getting out my car and walking up towards my mother one story house using the keys to get inside.

"Simone!" I yell out.

"Simone's not here." I heard my mother voice causing me to chuckle. I walk into the living room to see her onto the couch on her phone, probably watching facebook reels.

"Why you at my house girl?" My mom look up with a slight mug on her face.

"Girl, stop acting like you don't miss me." I playfully roll my eyes, taking a seat onto her sofa.

"While you here, take Paris to her lil friend house. I'm tired of her asking me to do shit, her ass need to get up and get her a job, a house and the fuck out my face." My mom roll her eyes, keeping contact with her phone.

"Ma, you're her mother. You suppose to do everything for her, she's only eighteen." I chuckle.

"No the fuck it don't mean that." Sh kept the same mug.

"Yes it do." I laugh. "Mom literally stands for made of money."

"Girl bye, you and her aggy." My mom wave me off. "How you and yo' lil friend?"

"Ma, we dang near married and you still calling him my lil friend." I chuckle.

"Jourdan cool and all, but he ain't did shit for you since you met him." She shook her head.

Me and my mom fell out because of Jourdan before, he haven't been nothing but sweet to her but she always talking shit she knows nothing about.

"I ain't come over here for that." I sighed. "PARIS!"

"She about to be going over there and staying with you and Jourdon." My mom shrug.

"I'm coming!" I heard Paris yell from upstairs.

"Okay, you taking all day! Hurry up!" I yell back.

*Skips Drive*

"Come upstairs, i'm only gonna be thirty minutes." Paris told me. I sighed, shutting my car off.