021

Armani Jada Milan
ST. LOUIS

1:45 pm

1:45 pm

I ate my chicken tender as I sat in the passenger seat of Tremani car.

I've been debating on the passed two days if I should bring up 'Stacia' like who is that bitch? But also who am I to question him? I literally met him while I had a boyfriend, I was in a full relationship when we started fucking.

I don't know.

I just don't want to start drama.

I sighed in annoyance. "I'm so ready to give birth, this boy need to come out already."

"Be patient, when he get here you gon' be like. I miss being pregnant." Tremani said.

"Girl bye, I would not miss being pregnant, fat, hungry and having to pee all the time." I told him. "I need to get a wax before December too."

Tremani chuckle. I know he's tired of me complaining but I am so over being pregnant.

"Your birthday Sunday." I smile at him.

"Type shit." He chuckle, rubbing his hands together.

"What you going to do for it?" I ask.

"Going to DR, I told you that though." Tremani said. I frown my eyebrows.

"DR? You never told me that." I said with a concerned expression. "Why would you go to DR when I'm one sneeze away from going into labor?"

"You ain't going into Labor by next week, Armani. Stop being dramatic." He said.

"I'm not being dramatic, I'm being realistic. Why would you go to DR, when I could go into labor at any given time. That just doesn't make sense." I said, more so I'm mad he didn't think to invite me.

"Okay, Armani." He sighed. "It's my birthday, ima celebrate it how I want to."

"Who you going with?" I ask, turning my head towards him.

"My homies, you know. Devin and them." He said very short. Yea, that's weird.

"Well, have fun." I said short, closing my container of chicken tenders and fries.

"You mad for real?" Tremani turn his head towards me.

"I'm not mad about shit." I said. "Stacia going with you or?"

Tremani sucked his teeth. "You went through my phone?"

"Stop talking to me bro." I roll my eyes.

"Hope yo' dumbass found whatchu was looking for, fuck is you going through my shit for?" He mug.

"I didn't go through your phone, She was calling you though." I folded my arms. "Who is she?"

"Don't worry bout all that." He said.

"Don't worry bout that?" I questioned.

"Don't worry about what the fuck I got going on, I don't worry about what the fuck you and yo' other babydaddy got going on." Tremani said.

Kinda hurting my feelings he even said that. I stayed silent, staring out the window as we rode up to my house.

I waited until the car came to a stop. Opening up the passenger door and getting out of his truck before slamming the door shut.

I stayed silent, opening the back door and grab the baby accessories and clothes we just shopped for.

"Fuck is you slamming my door for?" Tremani asked.

"Shut the fuck up talking to me." I spat, grabbing most of all the bags. "You could leave, leave forever bitch I don't need you."

"Aye, Armani watch your fucking mouth." Tremani pointed. "I don't give a fuck about no attitude."

"Ain't got no attitude, go with Stacia. Go where you happy at." I said, struggling with the bags as I walk up to the porch.

"You don't have to be in my baby life, I don't want none of y'all ass around my son anyways." I said.

"You talking crazy now." Tremani chuckle, standing at the bottom of the stairs.

I drop the bags, it's cold as shit first of all. I unlock the front door and started picking up the bags again.

"Bye, get the fuck on now." I told him. "I don't need your ass, I don't need nobody."

"That's what you want?" Tremani shrug.

"Yea, that's what I want. Get the fuck away from me." I said. "Go with that Stacia bitch."

Tremani chuckle before walking off to his truck. I carried the bags into the house as tears steam down my eyes.

Can't even blame nobody else, I did this shit to myself.

I heard walking upstairs, knowing someone was in the house I quickly wiped my eyes and sat on the couch.

I pull my shirt up and rub my belly. Just me and my son against the world, we gon' be good best believe that. I can't wait until he gets here.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, turning my head seeing Paris.

"Hey Boo Boo." Paris smile.

With Paris you never know, one day she's happy and the next she's ready to rip everybody in the house head off.

"Hey." I gave her a smile.

"You want some crumble cookies? I'm going to go get some. Oh, you went shopping?" Paris said, going through the bags. "Oh, I know this all Tremani Prada my nephew out."

"Yup." I said. "And yes, I would love some crumble cookie but make sure it's not underbaked."

"I got you bae." Paris said. "Can I drive your car?"

I nod my head. "Gon head."

"Where mom?" I ask.

"Tuh, who knows." Paris chuckle. "You know she don't tell me her business no more. I think she got a man."

"Ewwwww." I laugh.

"That's like the most disgusting thing ever." Paris laugh. "Imagine that."

After Paris left I was here alone again.

That's fine, I find comfort in being by myself. I do regret not making many friends now, my only friend is Paris but that's my sister.

Whatever.

At least I have my son, I want to lose my mind but I have to stay sane for him.

It's nobody fault but mines anyway so I have to be strong about it, ain't nobody going to pick me up and baby me.