024

Armani Jada Milan
ST. LOUIS

 LOUIS

6 am

"Hiii, my tete baby." Paris place her finger into Kameryn tiny hand. "I'm so happy you not bald head like your mommy."

I chuckle, "Girl bye."

I stayed silent, gently swaying my finger up and down on his nose.

My life has changed, he's so much purpose.

"You so perfect." I whisper to him, although he can't understand what I'm saying. "Don't stop needing me because I'll always need you, the world is yours. No matter what nobody say you are the best person that ever happened."

He don't even know all the things his mommy just went through but I promise I'll be the best for him.

A smile as he form a little smile.

I read his wrist band.

Kameryn Paris Milan
December 20th

Love my son, he an entire form of me, his mommy.

"Mani, they been waiting." My mom said.

"They could come in." I told her, a little nervous.

I pull out my phone going to instagram seeing Paris tagged me into a post.

paris_shay

liked by you and 14,573 others paris_shay: I have no words to express the love I have for my big sister, yo to see you walk into motherhood so graciously has been so beautiful and emotional

paris_shay: I have no words to express the love I have for my big sister, yo to see you walk into motherhood so graciously has been so beautiful and emotional. You're doing such a good job already! You gave me the best gift ever, my personal best friend, my heart in human form, my flesh and blood - my own nephew. I will always protect him, there is nothing I won't do or lose for him. I hope you know I love you and you could trust his entire life with me. Congratulations @Armani.Milan, motherhood looks good on you.
Comments disabled.

I would lay my life on the line for that girl, she don't even understand how big a portion of my heart beating depends on her.

I look up seeing Tremani with flowers and a teddy bear in his hand. Jourdan was behind him with flowers as well.

"Look at him." I gently turn my baby around and lift him up so they could see

"Damn, he white as hell." Tremani said.

I jokingly sucked my teeth. "Shut up."

"He kinda look like Paris." Jourdan said, setting the vase of flowers down.

"My mom said the same thing." I said. "Want to hold him?"

"Yea, let me wash my hands." Tremani said.

"I'm cool." Jourdan said, a little saddened.

I look up at him not wanting to be in a sad mood but his face looks so defeated. "Are you sure?"

"Yea." He said, taking a seat. "It hurt?"

"Like hell." I told him and he hummed.

Tremani walk back over with clean hands now. "Let me see lil man."

I gently lift Kameryn up more allowing him to grab him. "Hold his head." I told him.

"Girl hush. I know what I'm doing." Tremani said, placing Kameryn small body into his large arm. "He so tiny, boy." Tremani chuckle as Kameryn started to whine.

"Oh no no, boy ain't no crying over here we men." Tremani told him as he bounce around the room. I smile as how Tremani look at Kameryn.

I couldn't hear everything Tremani was saying because he started to whisper but it was an heartwarming moment to see.

"Armani." Jourdan whisper, leaning closer towards me. "He don't look nothing like me."

"Jourdan, he haven't even been here for twenty-four hours. He doesn't have any features yet." I told him. "He doesn't look anything like Tremani either, did you swab outside."

"Yea but I'm just saying." Jourdan shrug.

I roll my eyes, I'm not dealing with any of this right now-not today anyway.

"You can leave if you want." I told him.

Jourdan sighed. "I just want to know fasure, Armani. He supposed to be our baby in the first place anyways, no matter what."

"Wanna' hold him?" Tremani walked up to Jourdan and Jourdan shook his head no. "Come on man stop acting like that, this ain't no damn pity party hold him."

Jourdan chuckle. "Brah who the fuck are you talking to?"

"Wow, okay." I said. "We aren't doing that."

Tremani chuckled, "Still mad cause I fucked your bitch." He spoke before kissing Kameryn forehead.

I scoffed. "Tremani." I dragged.

"We had the same pussy nigga, ion know why you think you that nigga." Jourdan said, standing up.

"It was wetter when I had it though." Tremani chuckle. "Fuck out my face nigga, I got me and yo' bitch baby in my hand."

"Give me my baby." I put my arms up. "Y'all being so disrespectful right now."

Tremani kiss Kameryn forehead once again before placing him in my hands.

"Let me know when the results come back." Jourdan told me with the look of disgust. I watch him walk out the room.

"What's your problem? Why would you say that?" I frown my eyebrows.

"He was moping around and shit, he could've stayed home." Tremani said. "You don't see me mad as fuck that it might not be my baby, he acting like shorty ain't a human being."

I stayed silent not wanting to sneak diss Jourdan.

"My sisters want to meet him, that's cool? They're in the waiting room." Tremani said. I nod my head. "They already know the situation so don't trip."

After a few minutes Tremani came back walking into the room with four girls and two little children.

"Oh my gosh, he so precious." One girl with red hair spoke with roses in her hand.

"Hi, congratulations." The other one spoke and the rest fell along.

"My mom wanted to come but she's still in Jamaica." One of them spoke. "I'm Lyrica by the way, I'm-his big sister. This is my daughter's Journey and Taylor."

"Sorry, we just excited because this our first boy in the next generation." The other one spoke. "I'm Ahanna."

Let's see how many likes and comments this chapter get for me to update 🫧🎀