Daisy is a Girlboss

Reaching for the sky

While laying in the gutter

Kicking and screaming

I an singing bloody murder

~Papa Roach~

𝕂𝕒𝕫 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕜𝕜𝕖𝕣

MY GLOVED HANDS SHOOK as I poured the liquor into my mouth, I could feel the sting as the alcohol hit my split lip but I wasn't in the mood to care. To my dismay the door opened, I heard the hinges creak before they were inside. Turning I saw Wylan and Jesper.

I didn't care enough to try for a hello, so I simply cut to the chase. "The dregs have opted to join us." I paused to fully turn around and see them, "Well?"

"You were right," Jesper wouldn't meet my eyes, "no glass factory, just a country estate."

I smiled slowly, so they weren't going to tell me. "Was the boy there?" I rose an eyebrow, "What's his name?" I scoffed when no one answered me, "Don't pretend otherwise. He renamed the Crow Club the Kaelish Prince, and he wouldn't think of himself as anything less than a king." I took a step forward, relying more heavily on my cane. "So, what is the boys name?"

I watched Jesper crack, I knew he would. The name slowly formed from his mouth. "Alby. Alby Rollins."

"What are you gonna do with him?" Wylan's voice cracked as I retreated to the other room.

"Kaz," Jesper called, "He's just a kid!"

"So was I," Pain crept into me and my mind went dark. The feeling was familiar yet not once had it ever become an easier feat. For a moment my mind was clouded with the memories of my childhood, the memories of them.

Jordie had lifted me up to see if Pekka was there. He wasn't. Instead he'd left and taken everything from us. The look on my brothers face was burned into my skull, I'd never forget the day it was all lost.

I was broken from my trance by the explosives man. "Kaz. Kaz? Alby Rollins can't help who his father is. And you... you can't punish him for that."

My head finally lifted to look at him. The thing was, I could.

"I won't help with that..."

Shaking my head I answered, "You won't have to touch a hair on his head." I stood to face him, "but you are going to help me blow up everything Pekka holds dear."

He was practically shaking now, "You said no more explosions."

"Now that kind," I smirked. "I've finally found a weapon to end all of this."

"What weapon?"

I sick grin grew on my face, finally, finally I could destroy Pekka Rollins. Show him the same pain he'd shown me. "Suffering."

Suddenly the door creaked open again, quick footsteps hit the concrete floor. My head snapped to see who it was through the extra doorway. It was Evilynn, with a duffel bag slung over her shoulder, and what looked like a diamond ring on her middle finger. She shut the door behind her and looked around.