Chapter 26:Merry Christmas

Start from the beginning

- "You always react that way when you meet her after a long time," Carol and others walks off leading Sarah towards the door.

I pout, desolate, but neither of them cares. Two ingrates.

- "Come on, Duda, let the two enjoy each other a little longer," Nayara says, taking my best friend with her, but before leaving, Duda stops at the door and makes an obscene sign with her fingers and tongue. I open my mouth, amazed, but I shouldn't even be surprised.

- "Were you shocked by the size of your youngest?"

- "Too much. I think her ass is bigger than mine." I look at my wife but the pervert doesn't look at me her gaze is on my back. "Valentina!"

- "What?"

- "You are beautiful."

- "Only you can see my ass now?"

My eyes almost pop out of their sockets, and I quickly lower my head, embarrassed and with a flushed face. She never misses the opportunity to mention the times I dry her body.

- "I've already told you it's all yours, feel free," she adds

- "Very good! I'll give it back."

She smiles and glues her body to mine, holding my waist at first, but soon her hands slide back.

- "Valentina."

- "I like it when you say my name like that." She smiles sheepishly and leans in, bringing her mouth to my ear. "I love angry women." The pleasant whisper in my ear sends shiver down my spine, and I reflexively close my eyes. It's amazing how she can mess with me easily. It takes me a few minutes to react, but I finally take action by walking away. I need to calm down, it's hard with her so close to me.

- "Lets' go downstairs and finish packing everything up, people are already arriving."

- "You are in charge of me." And I roll my eyes before turning to leave the room. I keep a smile on my face, because her idiocies make me like that.

What can I do if I have an idiotically lovely wife?

My initial plan was to pack everything up, before everyone else arrived, to have a fun time with my family, but the help of the girls was very welcome. After all, it remained a family moment, but with more people than usual. They're family anyway.

- "Shall we go upstairs to take a shower?"

I'm scanning the Christmas tree when Valentina comes into the room, hugging me from behind and putting her chin over my shoulder. I smile, placing my hands on top of hers, on my belly, and I tilt my head back a little.

- "Let's go. Did they get ready?"

- "Yes, we need to go soon, because even the little guy lost his own bathroom."

- "But did he take a shower? We can put him in our room."

- "It's a good idea. Go ahead and I'll get him, before your sisters change his clothes."

We go upstairs, laughing, and each one goes inside. Quickly, I take my shower. My dress is separated in the closet, with the accessories and the sandals. Valentina made sure to get everything of out tidy, so we only needed to shower and get dressed. After my shower, Leo takes his and gets ready in the bathroom.

- "Do you think I look good with this color?" I ask Valentina, who is getting her underwear to take a shower, after Leo finishes his. She pauses for a second and looks at me up and down. Her gaze burns my skin.

- "My favorite girl in my favorite color."

- "Isn't your favorite color black?" I raise an eyebrow, staring at her, not understanding. Valentina has always been the biggest fan of the color black that exists in the world. I remember that she seemed to live in eternal grief when we went to the same school.