Fifteen

"Athena, Athena, Wake UP!"

"What, what, whats wrong?" Athena woke up startled.

"Nothing's wrong sleepy head," Anna said laughing, "You slept without eatting dinner, I didn't wake you up cause you looked really peaceful. Anyway, Its Christmas. Go and get ready."

Athena groaned and got up. She hated the mornings.

She got herself to the bathroom. Burshed and took a bath and put on a oversized red T-shirt that said 'Merry Christmas' in the middle and black sweat pants. When she got down, she saw someone sitting on the couch. She slowly snuck behind and yelled, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

"MERLIN'S BEARD!" yelled Remus swiftly getting up and panting.

Athena was laughing so hard she had to clutch her knees for support. Remus chuckled.

"Merry Christmas to my Goddaughter," Remus said in an attempt to grab her but she ran into the kitchen with Remus chasing her. She hid behind Anna was just taking the cake out of the oven. Remus came inside and started laughing. 

"Out," Anna said gaurding the cake, "both of you, out."

Athena ran out but Remus was fast. Remus caught her and both of them fell on the couch. Remus started tickling Athena.

"Stoo- ahhh -stooppp- ahhh- please," Athena screamed in between her laughter.

Remus finally stopped when Anna called them for breakfast.

They all sat around the table. Anna made Ginger Bread Pancakes for breakfast but Athena's and Remus's eyes were on the cake.

"Eat, then cake," Anna said mockingly.

"So, Athena, How are your classes with Snape?" Remus asked.

"Horrible, I end up exhausted cause he is trying to make me focus and I can't help but let my mind wander," Athena said fustrated.

"So, you mean he is teaching you occlumancy?" Remus asked.

"Yeah, that thing," Athena said putting a huge peice of pancake in her mouth. She started too choke on it. Anna gave her a glass of water. Athena chugged it down.

"Slow down," Anna said chuckling.

Once they all were finished, they sat around the Christmas tree and exchanged presents. Athena recieved a box full of chocolates from Remus, a new pair of trainers from Anna, a new Weasly jumper from Mrs. Weasly, and an expensive scarf from Pansy. Athena was really happy. 

Suddenly, she shot a jet of water into the Christmas tree. This startled both Anna and Remus. Athena got scared.

"I - I'm sorry," Athena said and ran to her room and shut to door behind her.

She sank to the floor. She couldn't keep her emotions in check. She touched the upside down triangle on her neck and closed her eyes. Anna's words, Grindlewald's words rang in her head.

The prophecy said that your powers will either be a gift - help the world - or curse - destroy the world. It is in your hands. You must master your will on your power.

A child would be born with powers beyond imagination. The child will the master of an element. The world will either live or get destroyed at its hands.

Athena closed her eyes and let herself calm down. She waited until her breathing was even and walked out. When she reached down, she saw Remus and Anna sitting on the couch waiting for her.

"Hey," Athena said timidly, "I'm sorry."

"Honey, it's okay," Anna said ever so calmly but the shock was still there, "sit down."

Athena sat down. Remus put an arm around her reasuring her that it was okay.

"So, who wants cake?!" Anna said in an attempt to cheer everyone up by bringing the cake to the living room. 

At once, Remus and Athena lungged and the cake only to be stopped by Anna. She gave them reasonably big chunks of the cake. Then Remus forced them to watch the new James Bond movie that Athena gave him as a present. After that, they played cards and monopoly.

The neighborhood absolutely festive. By six, everyone gathered in the center and placed food cooked from their house on the long table. Anna made a huge Chicken Pot Pie. They all sang Christmas carols and enjoyed their time until ten at night. Slowly, the crowd dispersed. 

Anna, Athena and Remus were back at their house. Athena was very stiff because she was too self conscious in the gathering while Anna and Remus danced together the entire time. Athena toppled on her bed and was fast asleep.