Thirteen

One thing about Anna is that she loves to do things the muggle way. This annoys Athena so much, but she also decorates the house with Anna. Anna put up the fairy lights around the wall, Athena put the ornements on the christmas tree, Anna hung metalic-paper snowflakes and christmas figurens on the ceiling, Athena put up the red berry foilage and arranged the scented candles. Anna also has christmas themed cusions to decorate the couch with. It was three in the afternoon when the finished the decorating (They ate lunch at 1:00).

"We did a pretty good job, didn't we?" Anna said looking at their living room.

"Yeah, we did." Athean said massaging her back, "it would have been quicker and easier if we used magic."

"The muggle way is much more fun." Anna protested.

"How to muggles live without magic anyway?" Athena asked.

"Go ask Jhonny or Mrs. Pudding that." Anna replied.

"No thanks, I'm good." Athena replied.

"Do you wanna decorate your room?" Anna asked as she and Athena sat on the couch.

"I'll do it later." Athena said as she laid down on Anna's lap.

"So? How are your classes with Severus going?" Anna asked as she stroked Athena's red hair.

"Horrible! Honestly how did you keep up with him?!" Athena said fustrated.

Anna chuckled. This was the same quetion Snape asked her when she started dating Sirius.

"He told me that I will have to block all my thoughts and concentrate on my power. Its simply impossible for me to do that. He enters my mind and I will have to block him. That's what we have been doing all year!" Athena said crossing her arms.

"Well....... he is right. You will have to concentrate to have control over your power." Anna said matter-of-factly.

Athena sighed.

"Look, the prophecy said that your powers will either be a gift - help the world - or curse - destroy the world. It is in your hands. You must master your will on your power." Anna said.

"Wow mamma, I didn't know you could speak like that, like a saint." Athena said chuckling.

Anna smacked her lightly on her head.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Athena was now in her room, decorating it. She decorated her bed in some festive bedding, selo-tapped string fairy lights on the wall, She added a christmas window sticker on the window that say's 'MERRY CHRISTMAS', she added some paper hanging decore and a garland around the window frame. By the time she finished, it was five.

She looked at her room with satisfaction.

Then she went down to the living room she see that her mother had baked cookies. She quickly stuffed two in her mouth at the same time.

"Calm down, they are not going anywere," Anna chuckled.

"chamn v wath om ahon?" Athena asked with cookies in her mouth.

"What?" Anna asked making a confused look.

Athena swallowed the cookies and asked, "Can we watch Home Alone?"

"Ohh, sure, once I clean up this mess." Anna said as she removed her mittens.

Athena got a sneaky idea.

Went behind Anna and grabbed the pack of flour and threw it at Anna, covering her face with flour.

"Oh no you don't!" Anna chased Athena around the kitchen making more mess. Until Athena stopped, her hair tangled and covered in flour like Anna's. Anna grabbed the flour packet and kept it on the top shelf and clean herself, Athena and the kitchen with a quick spell.

"Why did you use magic to clean now?" Athena asked.

"Because I am exhausted chasing you," Anna said pointing at Athena.

Athena chuckled and ran and sat on the couch oning the TV. Anna took the cookies and joined Athena.