Merry Christmas, Baby

Ship: ShinRoki

Setting: Hero AU

Story type: Smut

Top: Shinsou
Bottom: Todoroki

Plot:

Shinsou and Todoroki have been a happy couple for a long time. But their relationship is starting to be strained

Why?

They haven't had a night alone in a long time. Too long. But now that they both managed to get Christmas day and the day after off, they were going to take full advantage of it.

Story:

Shinsou sat down on the bed and stared up at the ceiling. He sighed.

'Hmm, now's the perfect time.' Shinsou thinks. 'Do I even try?'

But he wondered if they were going to actually have enough alone time to actually do it. Each time he would engage it, something or someone needed something.

Which he understands why. I mean they are heroes, so it isn't just about them any more. But he still wants alone time with his husband.

Both him and his friend were sexually frustrated. Who knows how long it has been, Shinsou was surprised that he was only this frustrated.

"Hitoshi." His name being called broke him from thoughts.

"Yes, Sho-..."

He couldn't even finish his sentence before his jaw dropped, eyes widening as well. If he was holding something it would have fallen out of his hands and hit the floor.

In front of him stood Todoroki in their bathroom doorway wearing nothing but a sexy, Christmas themed lingerie.

Shinsou's eyes traveled up Todoroki's body.

First, looking at the red laced stockings that hugged Todoroki's legs all the way up to his mid-thigh. Then up to the matching red laced underwear that covered only the top half of his butt.

Next to the Santa's belt themed garter belt that was wrapped around his tiny waist with its straps connected to his stockings. Then to his chest which had a heart shaped, laced top on it.

His eyes went up more to Todoroki's neck that had a white collar around it. Topping the whole look off with a Santa hat on.

The part that top is all off was the fact that everything was laced so Shinsou could see all of Todoroki's body. He finally looked at Todoroki's face. He smirked as he watched Shinsou admire his body.

"Do I look good?" Todoroki asked, already knowing the answer because he could see the forming tent in Shinsou's pajama pants.

Shinsou didn't answer him, he just kept staring at Todoroki. Eyes wide, mouth open. Probably drooling.

"Hitoshi~" Todoroki called his name out seductively.

"H-huh." Shinsou finally answered.

"Do I look good?" He asked again.

"Very~ da uh I mean yes." Shinsou stuttered.

Todoroki chuckled and walked over to the bedroom door, with a swing in his hips. Once getting there, he turned and faced Shinsou.

"Good..." He said while locking the door.

Shinsou gulped at the sound of the door being locked.

Then Todoroki walked over to Shinsou. He put his hands on his chest and slowly pushed them upwards until they wrapped around his neck, while getting onto his lap at the same time.