My Boss

Ship: KiriTodo(Todoroki x Kirishima)

Setting: Working Au.

Story type: Smut

Top: Kirishima
Bottom: Todoroki

Plot:

Eijiro Kirishima is the CEO of a very successful company. But because of the demand of his company, he decides to hire a new secretary.

After going through all the choices, the very last candidate had his FULL attention and he decided to hire him.

Shoto just got a new job as a secretary of the most successful company in Japan. But it seems that his boss needs more from him than just help with paperwork. Or is it the other way around?

Either way, Todoroki is going to figure it out.

*Some ideas inspired for others sources*

Story:

"Thank you for applying. If we decide to give you the job, we will contact you." Eijiro stood up and shook the woman's hand.

The woman nodded and walked out of the room.

Eijiro sat back in his chair and sighed.

It had been a long day of interviews for his new secretary role. His last one quit only because she and her husband moved back to her hometown to raise their newly born baby. It had been their dream and Eijiro 100% respected that and wished them luck.

But he's only salty because he has to do the interviewing process again, no other hard feelings.

He hates the interviewing process. It's not that he only had horrible options coming in, though he had some. It's the fact that no one stood out to him.

They were all the same person with different stories and personalities. So he would just have to pick on at random.

Basically saying, "This one is the best option even though they are the same as you." No one would actually know that, but he would and he hates it. He wants the best option.

"Kirishima-san, your next appointment is here. Shall I send him up?" Jinsuke, the security guard who was filling in for this part of the secretary's work, asked.

"Yes. Thank you, Jinsuke-san." Eijiro replied.

"No problem, Sir." The comm cut out.

'Great another ordinary option. Well, he did say "him", so it's a guy. I guess that makes him stand out already.' Eijiro as he waited for the next candidate to come in.

A knock on his door pulled him from his thoughts.

"Come in." He announced.

"Um… is this where the interview for the secretary position is?" The person asked.

Eijiro looked up and made eye contact with the guy. His eyes went wide. "Y-yes, it is. Have a seat."

"Ok, thank you for this opportunity." The guy politely said.

"Thank you for applying." Eijiro replied. 'Holy shit, this guy is fucking beautiful.'

The guy smiled. "Oh, I'm Todoroki Shoto."

"Kirishima Eijiro."

Todoroki bowed before handing Eijiro his resume.

Eijiro takes it and looks it over for a moment. 'Todoroki Shoto… a perfect name for the perfect guy.'

Shoto sat there patiently waiting for Eijiro to be done.

"So, Todoroki-san, I see here that you used to work for *other company*, is there a reason why you left?" Eijiro asked.