Tutor Help (TodoHawks)

Ship: Todoroki x Hawks, Professor x Student

Setting: College Au. Todoroki is 21 while Hawks is 28. Based on the 7 year age gap from the Manga.

Story type: Smut

Top: Hawks
Bottom: Todoroki

Plot: Keigo Takami is a college professor at a local University. He teaches Calculus. Shoto Todoroki is one of his many students. Like most people, he is struggling to understand the concepts. In order to not fail, Shoto goes to his office hours to receive extra help.

When his time frame ends and Shoto still doesn't understand everything, Keigo invites him to his place on Saturday to get more time. But the thing is, this study session ends with something else.

Story:

"And that's it for today's class. If you have any questions, please come up and ask me." Keigo announced as he slowly packed up his things.

Most students packed up their things and left, but one student walked up to him.

Todoroki. That's his name Keigo believes. He had noticed the boy the first day of class because of his bright hair color and very obvious scar on the left side of his face. He had caught Keigo's interest.

"Takami-sensei." The boy said this when he was in front of his professor.

"Yes?" Keigo said, turning his full attention to the boy.

"Do you have any office hours spots left for today? I really don't understand what's happening." Shoto explained.

"Um, I believe that I have one at 12:30, but you might want to schedule that one before someone takes it." Keigo explained.

"Oh I will. Thank you." Shoto smiled.

Keigo's heart fluttered which caused him to swallow roughly. "No problem. It's Todoroki correct?"

"Yes."

"Ok, see you at 12:30, Todoroki."

Shoto nodded and left.

'Get yourself together, Keigo. He's your student.' He thought as he continued to pack up his things.

Time skip: 12:30 in Keigo's office

"*knock knocks* Takami-sensei?"

"Oh, it's 12:30 already? Come in and sit down, Todoroki"

Todoroki does as he is told then takes out his math book.

"So how can I help you with Todoroki?" Keigo asked.

"I don't understand what we did in class today. None of it made sense to me." Shoto replied.

"Ok, let's start from the beginning." Keigo said before explaining it to Shoto.

After 30 minutes, Shoto had started to understand some of it, but he was still lost on other parts.

"Ok, well our time frame is over and unfortunately I have a meeting I have to attend." Keigo announced.

"Oh ok. Thanks, I understand some of it now." Shoto smiled.

Keigo's heart did that thing again. "Unfortunately some is not good enough. If you don't understand what's happening today, you won't understand what's happening on Monday and then you'll probably fail the concept Quiz on Wednesday." He explained.

Shoto looked down worried. He didn't like failing tests or quizzes.

Keigo worries for his students. He doesn't want any of them to fail his course. Since Shoto reached out to receive help, Keigo decided to make an exception for him.