Stressed (BakuTodo)

Ship: Todoroki x Bakugo

Setting: Adult Au. Todoroki is 25 and Bakugo is 26.

Story type: Smut

Top: Bakugo
Bottom: Todoroki

Suggested by: xbinniex on Ao3

Plot:

Bakugo and Todoroki are happily together. They are both pro heroes but have different schedules. Sadly, they don't see each other as much as they used to. When one comes home, mostly the other is already asleep, and by morning the other is gone.

But they make their relationship work.

Todoroki was off today. He was asleep for a while when he was awoken by bangs and clangs coming from downstairs. He went to investigate and saw his boyfriend looking tired and stressed.

So he does something to calm him down.

Story:

Shoto Todoroki was fast asleep in his bed, but he was awoken by bangs and clangs. He was very groggy, but he managed to sit up and get out of bed.

He walked into their living room, rubbing his eyes. "Kaz? Is that you?"

Bakugo looked up at him. "Yeah. Hey, did I wake you? Sorry, I accidentally dropped my gear." He walked up and kissed Todoroki's cheek.

Todoroki and Katsuki Bakugo have been together for 7 years now. Todoroki had asked Bakugo during their senior year.

"Yeah, but it's ok." Shoto said through a yawn.

He wrapped his arms around Bakugo, hugging him tightly. He felt just how tense Bakugo's body was.

Todoroki lifted his head off Bakugo's shoulder. "Katsuki, are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why?" Bakugo asked, confused.

"Well, your body feels very tense." Shoto said as he squeezed Katsuki's arm.

"I guess I'm a little stressed." Katsuki admitted.

"Why? Talk to me." Shoto said as he pulled Bakugo over to their couch.

They sat down and Bakugo sighed.

"Work has been getting to me lately and not to mention, we barely get to see each other." Katsuki said, looking down at his hands.

"Yeah, we do barely see each other..." Shoto agreed.

"I want to be able to have dinner with you or have a day where we can go on a date." Katsuki said to him, before looking away, blushing. "Or even just be able to pull you into our bedroom and fuck you..."

Shoto looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"It's just stressful sometimes." Katsuki quickly changed the subject. "I want to be a hero, but I don't want to lose my personal life."

"I understand what you mean." Shoto replied.

Katsuki leaned on Shoto's shoulder and let out a sigh.

Shoto could hear the stress coming out of his sigh.

"How about I call in sick tomorrow and we spend the day together? Does that sound good?" Shoto suggested.

Katsuki smiled. "I'd like that a lot."

"Ok, then it's settled." Shoto smiled.

Katsuki smiled back before closing his eyes and trying to relax, but Shoto had different plans.

"Sho?"

"Hmm?"

"Why are you palming my dick?" Katsuki looked up at his boyfriend.