Cuddles (Not a ship really)

Ship: *not really shipping* Todoroki x Tsuyu

Setting: High School Au

Story type: Fluff, short story

No Top or Bottom

Plot:

Class 1-A is sitting in common. Why? It was in the middle of winter and the heater had broken. They were instructed to sit by the fireplace in the common room until the heater was fixed. Everyone was freezing except Todoroki and Bakugo. Bakugo was naturally hotter than everyone because of his quirk. Todoroki was the same with his left side, his right side was just used to the cold.

Todoroki feels something starting to get closer and closer to him. He looked and it's Tsu. Because of the coldness, she was slipping into hibernation. He noticed her and wrapped his arm around her, activating his quirk a bit.

This leads to a very cute moment.

Story:

"Gosh! I can't believe the heater broke now!" Kaminari exclaimed as he let out a freezing, chilled breath.

"I know, I've never been so cold in my life!" Mina cried.

"I don't know what you extras are complaining about." Bakugo rolled his eyes.

"Easy for you to say!" Uraraka snapped at him.

"Yeah, Kacchan, both you and Todoroki have heat quirks, so you two are naturally hotter than the rest of us. Us, on the other hand, have normal body temperatures." Deku explained to him.

"Whatever." Bakugo sat back, continuing to scroll through his phone.

Todoroki sat there looking at his freezing friends. He wanted to help, but he didn't think that starting a fire in the room was the best idea.

So he just sat there.

After a while, he felt as the couch next to him was starting to dip. He paid no attention to it until he felt someone lean against his left arm.

He jumped at the sudden contact and looked to his left side. He saw his friend and squad-mate, Tsuyu, leaning against him, shivering very badly.

"Oh gosh, Tsu." Jirou said as he noticed Todoroki staring at her. "It's getting too cold for her. She'll go into hibernation at this point."

Everyone looked concerned.

Todoroki knew that she hated going into hibernation. So, he wrapped his arm around her and started up his quirk a bit, so he'd be warmer for her.

Everyone was shocked; they know how Todoroki doesn't like to be touched.

After a bit, Tsu's shivering died down and she let out a quiet "Thank you" to Todoroki.

Todoroki nodded in response.

"Good job, Roki." Sero complemented.

Todoroki gave him a small smile.

"Can I?" Jirou asked, moving closer to Tsu.

"Sure." Shoto was able to semi-wrap his arm around her too.

Kaminari had moved against Todoroki's leg. "I hope you don't mind."

"I wish I had a heater like that." Kirishima groaned.

Everyone groaned with him.

"For fucks sake." Bakugo got up and sat down on the floor in the middle of everyone. He activated the heating part of his quirk, acting as a human radiator.

The rest of the class gasped as they started to feel his heat and moved closer to him.

"Stop fucking complaining now." Bakugo crossed his arms in frustration.

Aizawa came to tell them about the heat being fixed, but instead he found them sleeping, while cuddling with each other. Some pressed against Todoroki and others gathered around Bakugo.

He snapped a pic of his adorable class.