~White Chocolate Boy~

[Credit to @Toon4life this whole shot is based on a RolePlay we did(A bit modified so it could be a shot, but you get the point)! They were the one and only 3 the whole time! This is a fluff shot including Meggy, SMG4, and SMG3, and is about prepping for, and dinner date! Please Enjoy! This took me forever lol! (There is no art sorry. I've been working on other Art Pieces]]
3 hummed as he walked around the castle, for the SMG4 cast they had actually been having a pretty calm day, the birds tweeted and the slow soft wind rustled the green leaves, which were slowly turning a warm shade of orange.

He was calmly walking around the showgrounds, surprisingly without Eggdog, whom he had left with BEEG SMG4 since they had been getting along quite well recently. He had been taking in the wonderfully peaceful area since it was rarely this quiet when he heard fast footsteps coming his way. He turned to see Meggy running toward him smiling widely.

"Hiii 3!" she said slowing down beside him to match his pace.

"What do you want Squid," he said, continuing to walk.

"Oh nothhinnggg~! Just to talk." She said in a sing-song voice.

"We both know that's not true. What do you need?" He replied bluntly, staring at her with a brow raised.

"Well, dang. I was trying to ease into it, but if you're gonna be so persistent, guess I'll just get to the point."

3 huffed, getting a bit more curious about what she had to say. He adjusted the cap on his head and listened closely to the former inkling.

"I know you like himmm~~~" She cooed, nudging at 3's shoulder

"HUH? WHAT- WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" 3 said, frantically turning toward Meggy and staring at her, stopping in his tracks.

"Smg4! It's so~ obvious!" She grinned, waiting patiently for his response.

"I- NO WHY WOULD I LIKE THAT IDIOT??" Smg3 said, beginning to flush.

"REALLY? SO YOU'VE JUST BEEN CALLING HIM BAKA FOR NO REASON?" Meggy cackled.

"AGH- NO YOU STUPID SQUID! SHUT UP, NOT ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS ANYWAY, PLUS THAT WAS ONE TIME!!" 3 hissed back, grabbing his hat and pulling the soft purple fabric over his face in an attempt to hide how red it had become.

"FOR ONE IT WAS FIVE TIMES, FOR TWO YOU LIIKEEE HIIM~!" Meggy teased.

"WHY WOULD I LIKE THAT ANNOYING SCRUB??" He yelled, trying desperately to deny the truth.

"STOPPP DENYING IT!" Meggy said getting giddy over 3's reaction as she poked at his hat.

"I'M NOT EVEN GAY!" 3 sneered.

Meggy deadpanned, staring at 3 with an eyebrow raised, lifting her hand to rest on her hip.

"Oh that is so far of a stretch and you know it," Meggy said chuckling at the sheer lie she had just heard.

"Ughhh..." 3 groaned. "Why would I even like him?" He growled, pinching the bridge of his nose as he raised his hat back onto his head comfortably.

"Well for one he accepted you back into our group, for two he's kind to you, and finally you PROBABLY think he looks good." Meggy smiled confidently, going through the supporting evidence in her head.

"W-WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT- THE IDIOT IS NICE TO EVERYONE-!" Smg3 hissed.

Meggy smiled. "Yes, but due to the glaringly obvious crush you have on him, it's much easier for you to recognize when he's being nice to you specifically!"

"AGHH... SHUT UP..." 3 said, flushing even more. Jesus that fact that she was getting this so painfully spot on was bugging 3, god was he really THAT obvious..?