~Where did you go?~

[This is a shot where For some strange reason, unknown to any cast member SMG4 went missing, no one could even find a clue to where he would've gone.[Read to find out the rest] Artstyle change here(sorry if you like the old one, I just don't) - I'm gonna start doing more on the lines of their cannon proportions, so stubby chibi-ish men that are gay for eachother, but i'll keep their extra accessories, and change a few things, but they will look a lot more cannon, I just find this easier to draw.... ]

3 sat at his desk sighing. He had just finished a stream, other than those weird fans he always got that comment about him and 4 when 3 shows up in 4's videos, it was pretty alright. He stretched, groaning slightly. He looked around his room, which was dark as the night minus the ocean of soft white light from the large windows. He took off his purple well known hat with the skull design. He smiled at it and ruffled his hair a bit.

He decided to change into a purple T-shirt that was way too big for him, but that doesn't matter. And some black shorts, that you couldn't see under the damn shirt-. He walked to the lobby, grabbed Eggdog, and began to return to his room.

Eggdog wagged its tail and licked 3's arms.

"mmmhh..Love you too sweetie." 3 said tired, yet still happy.

Eggdog squirmed a little, shifting its soft body so that it could reach 3's face and began to lick his face, no pauses. 3 began to laugh uncontrollably.

"Sweetie!" He cackled, losing his balance.

He attempted to grab for Eggdog, but considering his eyes were closed in an attempt to stop the pup from LICKING HIS EYES, he wasn't succeeding.

"Okay! Okay! I love you too!" He laughed, luckily Eggdog reverted to nuzzling 3's chest.

3 laid there for a moment smiling, hugging Eggdog, feeling the very small heart beat that it had, which 3 thought was adorable.

He heard that oh so familiar 'Ding!' from his phone. He scooped up Eggdog and walked over to his phone.

1 new message from: "Scrub💙"

He hummed, sitting on his bed and clicking the notification, leading him to the text chain.

Scrub💙: Hey loser. <3

Smg3: Tf do you want?? It's like midnight.

Scrub💙: Wanna come to the grounds tomorrow? I'm filming. Be cool if you were a part of the video ;D.

Smg3: Nah, also... Writing's not easy. That's why Grammarly can help. This sentence is grammatically correct, but it's wordy, and hard to read. It undermines the writer's message and the word choice is bland. Grammarly's cutting edge technology helps you craft compelling, understandable writing that makes an impact on your reader.

Scrub💙: ...I- YOU KNOW THE WHOLE ASS SCRIPT OF THE GRAMMARLY AD? LMAO

Smg3: You don't??

Scrub💙: I didn't know I was supposed to. Damn, now I'm gonna have to be able to recite it. Just for you <3.

Smg3: WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL- BRO IS GAY CONFIRMED.

Scrub💙: NO WAIT DON'T POST THAT.

Smg3: NAW, CAN'T STOP ME NOW, NO WAIT NOW I HAVE BLACKMAIL TO COUNTER THE BLACKMAIL YOU HAVE ON ME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Scrub💙: NO, YK WHAT? I'LL READ IT. I'LL READ YOUR HISTORY, I HAVEN'T YET.

Smg3: NO, NO NO. YOUR NOT ALOUD, I DON'T PERMIT, CONSENT NOT GIVEN, DIE IN A HOLE.

Scrub💙: DAMN. GUESS I HAVE TO NOW

Smg3: NO.

Scrub💙: YES