~Just Another Villain~

[This one shot is an angst with major character death, it's an Au where 3 is still a villain, when 4 got his redesign 3 strangely changed as well though he looks a little different(not too different tbh). In a large battle where the anti-cast joined the SMG4 cast 3 stands there, bleeding in the middle of the burning wasteland.(Read the rest to find out) !Trigger warnings: Blood, fighting, guns, fire, death, stabbing, extreme guilt, major character Death.THERE IS GORE IN THE DRAWINGS.! It's gonna be weird writing this one, but here we go! ]

He was tired, so...so tired, his eyes were heavy. The area was hot, the orange glow of the fire washing over every surface. Every step makes a crack or a crunch from the hard jagged rocks from every building towering over them, despite having holes, some half their original size because of the overwhelming destruction. His clothes were stained a dark scarlet, his skin covered in a deep terrifying yet beautiful red. He couldn't bear this anymore, the fighting, the explosions. Everything hurt, he had done such horrible things. Why had he done this? Did he deserve all of this?

3 lifted his arm quickly, blocking Bob's lunge toward him with the sharp blades that he held under that brown robe. The shining black metal on his wrist collided with the blade, sending an echoing clang throughout the warfield that the town had become. 3 was sent back, lowering his arm. When would this end? He grabbed Bob's cloak, getting a firm grip on the fabric and throwing him to the right side, Bob immediately was sent flying, Smg3 had used him as a shield to block a swing of Saiko's large hammer. He stood up shakily grabbing his arm, smirking despite his injuries, and cackled even though he knew that he could not win such an uneven fight.

 He stood up shakily grabbing his arm, smirking despite his injuries, and cackled even though he knew that he could not win such an uneven fight

"COME ON! IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?" He sputtered, spitting out blood as it joined the pool that this fight had already caused.

His breaths were loud and burdened, his chest hurt and movement wasn't easy, but he knew that he wasn't letting himself go down if he wasn't putting in an effort when he did. He picked up his gun, one bullet left, one shot, one go. Before he was able to shoot, he was sent into a building, Saiko was a little less than happy that he had managed to dodge the first hit. He groaned listening to the building crumble next to him, he felt his bones crack, but it didn't matter anymore, this was the last battle he would be in. Despite most odds, he stood once again. Walking toward Saiko slowly. She began to run toward him, her steps echoing in his ears, silencing the yells of people, and the crackling of the fire, the explosions in the distance. Everything felt so... slow, he grabbed one of the sharp pieces of asphalt, gripping it with all the might he could muster. He drove the piece upward into her waist, raising his knee to stop her momentum, as well as his other hand to block the hammer, grabbing it and swinging it behind him, hitting Mario in the gut. He wiped the blood away from his mouth and let go of the hammer.

The fires grew, the day grew slim, the sky turned red, and the clouds gray. 4 didn't know what he could do, he stood in the middle of this, his overalls covered in soot and rock, blood on his gloves and his heart shattered. He watched as one by one his friends lunged at the villain in the midst of the destruction, blocking them and sending them at buildings. He looked so injured, yet continued, 4 could not understand why. Was 3's heart that bitter and cold, so cracked and misshapen that he feels it right to continue this? All this fight had brought was despair. Yet, despite these thoughts, the continuing of the fight. 4 could not help but feel a drop of pity, a bit of sympathy, 3 looked so sad and so very tired, his body was covered in blood and he looked as if he could barely stand, and didn't want to be there anymore. 4 wanted to help him so badly, he was so desperate to help him that he felt obliged to, like his hand was not under his own control.