~ A Day of Rest ~

[This will be a fluffshot, where while 3 is staying over 4 gets sick, and 3 must take care of him. There's sadly no art in this one.Maybe I'll come back and add it later though.]

{Edit!: There is one peice of art of the gays now! yippee! I'll start writing the next story now...Lmao]

{Edit part 2: (Ik I edit a lot Im sorry if this give notifactions-) I fixed the lack of Beard on 3 in the first picture and added another. I'm done with this shot, and won't be adding anymore ;D}

Smg3, was a bit annoyed. The small Starbucks in the Internet Graveyard that he called home was always nice, but recently the Uganda Knuckles had bashed the router leaving Smg3 without Wi-fi. And to make it worse there was a huge storm going on and the heaters weren't working.

Smg3 walked up to his room slowly, groaning as he made sure to look out for any more knuckles. He walked into his room and sat down on the bed sinking softly into the mattress. He wasn't exactly sure what he wanted to do about his situation, so he laid on his bed there for a while thinking about it, before pulling out his phone and tapping contacts, he'd have to use phone service for this... He sighed, scrolling until he reached the one he was looking for; "Scrub💙" why'd he even put that blue heart there? God, he'd change it later.

Smg3: Oi, You alive?

Scrub💙: Oh hey Edgelord, yeah I'm here. Wassup?

Smg3: Wifi's out and there's a storm, can I crash at the castle? Also stfu.

Scrub💙: If you can deal with Mario sure, and no, no I won't.

Smg3: I'll be over in a little. Should I prepare myself for anything stupid?

Scrub💙: Hm. Marios trying to imitate a ceiling fan by T-posing and spinning rapidly on the roof.

Smg3: What the hell.

Scrub💙: Lmao, you should join him.

Smg3: "Lmao" no.

Scrub💙: Settle for yourself man. [Read 11:07AM]

Smg3 sighed, clicking his phone off and standing up. He walked over to his gaming set-up and grabbed his classic cloth hat, pushing his hair back and slipping it on. Would he need anything? Probably not, he won't be there long, just till this storm clears. He walked back into the main area of the Starbucks. It was kind of nice listening to the harsh rain hit the glass windows, making that soft pitter-patter noise, and the cool winds blowing against the wall. He stood there for a moment, taking it in. His pretty-much-a-meditation was cut off by small yipping, followed by skittering on the wooden floor. Smg3 smiled, kneeling down onto the cold wood-tile floor.

"Hello Eggdog, your so good, aren't you, aren't you?" Smg3 cooed, hugging the small egg-shaped dog as it barked in response, wagging its small puffy tail vigorously.

Smg3 scooped the tiny dog into his arms, getting back up to his feet. He slipped the leash around EggDog and then placed him back onto the floor.

"Oh, shoot wait I forgot." Smg3 said waking over to the door pulling out a very small umbrella, and slipping it between EggDog's soft white fur, and its rough black collar, giving Eggdog protection from the harsh rain.

He then continued on his way out, opening the Starbucks door and letting the rain beat down on his hat, beginning to darken the cloth's normal purple into a deeper purple. He pulled out his phone and opened a portal from the graveyard to the front of the large castle that had recently been built. He lifted his hands in front of his eyes and squinted, the storm clouds had covered the sun, so it was pretty dark, which meant the castle's outer lights were on, and GOD, they were bright. He walked up to the large door and knocked on it, afterwards crossing his arms in an attempt to stay warm. Smg4 answered.