~Just for the Day~

[.This will be another fluffshot (boy I wonder what my favorite category is....) Credit to @F1shee for the idea! This is about 3 & 4 having to look after Mario alone in the castle, just like parents. (Just like parents CAUSE THEIR GAY FOR EACH- ok I'll stop.) Onto the story. Trigger Warning: Blackmailing[pretty much], Bruises, and Mario. Mario is a trigger warning in and of himself ong. MARIO GETS TO BE IN THE DRAWINGS BTW!! YIPPEE!!]

Smg4 groaned, staring at Meggy.

"You're seriously gonna leave me alone with him? FOR A WHOLE DAY???" 4 half-yelled gesturing toward Mario, who was doing God only knows what to spaghetti.

"Well, not exactly alone!" Meggy said smiling.

Smg4 just titled his head in confusion, staring at Meggy skeptically.

'What do you mean by that?' 4 broke into the memes voice, raising an eyebrow.

"I might've asked 3 to help you." Meggy chuckling

"Wha- HOW DID YOU EVEN GET HIM TO AGREE??" Smg4 shouted in confusion, stunned that a person like 3 would agree to something like this, let alone babysitting Mario of all people.

"Well...ahhah.." Meggy stammered nervously looking for words.

-Flashback-

Meggy grabbed her phone, she was excited for the 'girls night' her and Tari had planned! They were going to a movie, get food, and probably gossip. She was more than excited, she was pretty much jumping up and down at the thought of it, but then she thought of the fact that she would be leaving 4 alone with Mario, which probably wasn't the..best idea. That's when she had an idea. Oh Meggy Spletzer you are amazing! She thought to herself, opening contacts and scrolling till she saw "SuperMemeGay-rdian3" she chuckled at the name she had given him and opened the contact.

Meggy: Heyyyyyy

SuperMemeGay-rdian3: What do you want? 😐

Meggy: Wellll, I need a bit of helpp...

SuperMemeGay-rdian3: Just get to it, I don't have all day.

Meggy: You think you could help 4 Babysit Mario?

SuperMemeGay-rdian3: The hell? No.

Meggy:

SuperMemeGay-rdian3: WHAT

SuperMemeGay-rdian3: WHAT. HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT.

Meggy: I read a bit of it 🙂 I'll spill the tea if you don't agree.

SuperMemeGay-rdian3: ...

Meggy: Well?

SuperMemeGay-rdian3: FINE FINE I'LL HELP.

Meggy: Good, good. Be there as soon as possible! [Read 8:34AM] (Hehe Funni)

-End of Flashback-