16

Once jisung woke up, he felt two arms around his waist, he he turned around and nearly got a heart attack because of how close minhos' face was. He kicked minho away from himself and got up from the bed.

"What?"minho groaned.

"W-why were y-you so close?" Jisung asked.

"Why shouldn't I?"minho asked, irritated about the fact that he was woken up so unpleasantly.

"Well-" jisung started but was interrupted by minho.

"We can talk later, i need to work now. Don't leave this room unless I tell you so." minho told him before leaving the room in a hurry.

When minho closed and locked the room behind him, jisung let himself drop back on the bed, not knowing what to do. He usually had a quite exciting life so he couldn't imagen to sit in a room doing nothing for a whole day or even more.
When he thought back to the conversations from yesterday evening and today, he noticed that he got flustered even though he obviously shouldn't.

'What am I doing? I'm supposed to hate him, not start liking him. Do I have Stockholm syndrome?' Jisung thought to himself 'no, no, no, I'm definitely going crazy.'

After around 30 minutes, the tall guy named hyunjin came and gave jisung breakfast, but after that no one came for a long time, and jisung just fell asleep again.

______________
Sorry for the short chapter. I don't  have that much time lately😓

Merry Christmas 🎅 🎄 ❤️

I got a new phone🥳

~Lotti