𝟑𝟎. 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

Early this morningWhen you knocked upon my doorEarly this morningWhen you knocked upon my door

Early this morning
When you knocked upon my door
Early this morning
When you knocked upon my door

Charlie stands outside the Goetia mansion the Royal limousine that belongs to Lucifer arrives, a goat bodyguard holds the door for her. She frowns and turns to her boyfriends and girlfriend, they looked afraid and worried for her.

And I said hello Lucifer, ah
I believe it is time to go
Me and the devil walkin' side by side
Me and the devil walking side by side

Charlie smiles kissing their cheek and gestures for them to go in, to encourage them and the whole group went in leaving Loona and Octavia in the house letting them hang out.

Me and the devil walkin' side by side
Me and the devil walking side by side

And I'm gonna see my man
Until I get satisfied
See, see, you don't see why
And you would dog me 'round

"They go or I won't go at all." Charlie told the bodyguard who sends a quick text to his master, he gives her a thumbs up.

Early this morning
When you knocked upon my door
Early this morning
When you knocked upon my door

Charlie felt nervous as the car drives off from the mansion she holds Stola's hand and Blitzø's hand with her hands. Millie was talking to her to distract her which it was half working even Moxxie tried to join in but he was shaking like it was meeting his dad again but this time they are meeting the big boss.

Me and the devil walkin' side by side
Me and the devil walking side by side

Charlie comes out of the limo seeing that they arrived the mansion of Morningstar which it was bigger than Stolas home, she takes a deep breath as she and her partners are guided to the office.

And I said hello Lucifer, ah
I believe it is time to go
Me and the devil walkin' side by side
Me and the devil walking side by side

There he was standing behind the desk looking right at her, a girl maybe younger than her was on a chair in front of Lucifer looking confused.

"Glad you came Charlie! Take a seat." Lucifer said. "Charlie? Strange." The girl said, Charlie actually takes a good look at her and she looked exactly like Lucifer.

"Why is that?" Charlie asked and the girl nervously laughs. "Because I'm Charlie, Charlie Morningstar." The girl said and Charlie looks at her.