𝟏𝟑. 𝐆𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

"You fucked a bird demon?!" Another friend of Charlie asked in shock, her name is Melanie who came back from visiting her family back at L

"You fucked a bird demon?!" Another friend of Charlie asked in shock, her name is Melanie who came back from visiting her family back at L.A. only to find out that Charlie had come back smelling all sex and her clothes looking rip, she even saw a feather stuck on her messy hair.

"What's the big deal? I used a condom and I'm on birth control now." Charlie said with a huff crossing her arms.

"Well, at least her safe sex lecture payed off." Eve said making Melanie glare at her. "Shut the fuck off!" Melanie said a vein popping on her forehead rubbing her forehead feeling a headache.

"Oh, yeah I forgot to mention some FBI agents came to the house when you went away for that festival thing." Roxy said as she closed her laptop making Charlie frown. "FBI? Why would..." She stops remembering the accident that happen with spring break and the concert.

"What do they want?" Charlie asked and Roxy pushed her glasses. "They wanted to talk to you but I told them you were away visiting a friend from college." She said and Charlie sighs.

"But they did say they were going to come back today." Charlie eyes widen at that and freaks out when the door bell rings. "Shit." They all say and Charlie sighs.

"Shhh, I'll handle it." She said and they all watch her open the door seeing agents by the door with sunglasses. "I'm agent one and agent two, we're here to look around your home for some suspicious activity." Charlie raised an eyebrow at their stupidity looking at the brown hair guy.

"I'm sorry but it seems to me that you have no warrant for that and the only suspicion activity here is my friends having wild sex." Charlie said with a raised eyebrow making the guy yelp as Eve comes behind Charlie making some sex gesture putting her tongue between her two fingers. "Don't act dumb! We know you spend time with those devils!" Agent two said pointing at her.

"If you don't put that finger out of my face you'll be losing one." Charlie said with a glare and Agent two pulls her hand back. "And you both are crazy! What devils? Are you guys really from the government? Or did you scape from a hospital?" She asked as she slowly close the door on them.

"Would you look at that my baby needs some feeding time, bye!" She slammed the door before the agents could say anything. Charlie waits until they walk away which she had to wait for 20 minutes.

"I guess now I understand why I felt eyes on me when the whole spring break happen." She said rubbing her forehead. "I have to tell the others."

"Maybe wait for a while before calling them or going to them, we need to make sure that they aren't still keeping an eye one you." Melanie said and Charlie nods.

_____

A panning shots of three monitors was shown in a dark room. The first shows Blitzo and Moxxie outside Martha's house, Moxxie then pushing Blitzo's gun causing him to shoot in the wrong direction and Charlie looking at them in wonder fallowing their tracks. The second shows Millie coming out of the ocean after killing the fish monster and Charlie kissing Blitzø. The last one shows a shot of horses, which then zooms in past them onto Blitzo, who was caught choking on the boba pearls of his drink holding a familiar book in his hand.

"Right there! This was the first sighting." Agent one said pointing to the last shot of Blitzø. "They are definitely from Hell. They must use this dark magic to cross over into our world." Agent two said pointing to the book Blotzø was holding.

"And they seem to be killing specifically targeted people. But, why?" She asked and pointed to Charlie who was kissing Blitzø. "We also have this woman who is always with them and has a strong bond with this monsters."

"They always attack at random, aaaall over the country. There's no way to predict where they'll show up next!" Agent one said and both agents jump when they hear loud clattering noise from outside.

Agent one makes a gap between the blinds to the outside to see what made that noise and to their surprise it was the same creature that was on the monitors.

"Ahhh, well... That's convenient." Agent two said with a smirk. "Guess we don't have to go after the woman for information. Now that we have them right here." Agent one said with laugh.

"Shhhhh! Remember, we can't be seen." Blitzø said as he slams the dumpster lid loudly, but then falls backwards into a pile of trash bags. Millie chuckles silently at his misfortune while Moxxie sighs. "Pardon my words, sir, but you're currently being the loudest." Moxxie said as they make their way back home after coming from killing their target.

"I said shuuush your dick-sucking lips, Moxxie!" Blitzø said as he jumped out of the trash poking him not seeing the used condom except for Moxxie who backs away in disgust. He turns around when the portal back to Hell is open making him smile only for Blitzø to push him out of the way missing a net being shot their way.

"Get down!" Blitzø looked at Agent one who gives him a smirk and he looks up to see Agent two coming down from a building right in front of Millie and Loona making him frown. "Loona, close it!" He orders making Loona do as he said before Millie could protest.

Moxxie, seeing the portal close is distraught at first but quickly shifts to angry, pulling out a pistol in an attempt to fight off the two agents while Blitzo hides. He jumps off a wooden pallet to dodge both a tranquilizer dart and a capture net and prepares to fire. However, he is hit in the neck from behind by a tranquilizer dart dropping down.

"Moxxie!" Blitzø grabs Moxxie, knocking down the trash can he was hiding behind, and runs away. He smacks Agent Two in the face with Moxxie and keeps on running through the alleyway only to end up on a dead end, he turns around pointing his gun at them. "Back off, you tuxedo-wearing FUCKS!"

Both agents smirk at him. "Do you really want to do this the hard way? Or do you want us to go after that woman Charlie you guys been seeing?" Agent one asked earning a glare from Blitzø.

"Nobody touches our mate you fuckers!" Blitzø said shooting Agent two in the shoulder which she pushed the green button electrocuting both imps knocking them down but it took two times for Blitzø to go down.

Blitzø saw them for a while blinking for a bit.

"I'd like to see the suits at corporate callin' us losers now! That was pretty badass." Agent one said with a smug look on his face. "Super badass!" Agent two said with a big smile and Blitzø close his eyes after that.