𝟏𝟎. 𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧

[Long chapter]

[Long chapter]

"Oh, no you don't, bitch." Blitzø mutter after hearing Vortex say sorry about the move in in their floor. "Sir... how about you let me go in and try to reason with her? I don't really listen to what's classified as "pop genre" music, so her status to me is name recognition alone...-." Blitzø literally tunes out Moxxie as he glares at the studio across from them.

"In my opinion, her music is a bit derivative of-." Blitzø cuts Moxxie off. "Moxxie, shut the fuck up!"

"Alrighty, then." Moxxie said and heads inside the studio prepared to talk to them. "Hello, Miss Verosika, was it? I work for I.M.P, and it is actually rather important for us to retain the singular parking space we were assigned, because-."

One of Verosika's workers cuts him off with a smirk pointing at him. 

"Aw, look at the little one. He's got a wittle bow tie!" She said making the group laugh. "Please don't condescend me, ma'am. I-." Moxxie jumps when another worker comes behind him looking down at him with a smirk.

"Want a kissy, little guy?" He asked and Moxxie looks nervous when they get close to him slowly. "A kind offer, but... I'm married and have a mate." He said but his words were ignored as Verosika looks at him.

"Hey, why don't you send a little message from me back to your limp-dic boss?" She asked and they all sexually assaulted him and his scream could be heard from the other side of the studio, Blitzø slammed his face against the window. "Moxxie, don't let her access any of your holes!" Blizø shouts.

Moxxie manage to come out of the studio slamming the doors behind him but he already had his faced marked with lipstick and his clothes were rip and looked shaken. "I... I gotta go lie down... or maybe gives Charlie a call now." Moxxie said and didn't go far as he drops on the floor before he could give his mate a call.

____

"Why do I feel like something happen?" Charlie asked as she was in the process of putting her bikini and was about to make a call when Eve comes in with a grin. "You ready? The concert is about to start."