𝟐𝟓. 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐫𝐞

"So, he snorted a whole line of ground-up mints, and tried to convince us he was high

"So, he snorted a whole line of ground-up mints, and tried to convince us he was high. Can you even believe him?" A orange hair girl said with a scoff and her friends had the same reaction.

"Ahahahaha! Oh, that Derek! What a riot! Riight?" Moxxie asked as he laughs obnoxiously trying to fit in. The main girl in the group gives him a look of disgust. "Um, who the fuck are you?" She asked.

"I'm Moxxine, I'm the prettiest girl at my school, and all the boys want me. My favorite coloooooor is hot pink. Because normal pink is sooo basic." Moxxie crosses arms for a bit and starts to list off some stuff. "I like horses, puppies, fast cars, jewelry, and I got my first period last year, and it was sooo heavy!"

He goes to take a seat on the picnic table. "I guess I'm just more mature than your typical preteen. So, you wanna be frieeends?"

The girls all stare at him. The orange hair girl looks at Moxxie from head to toe and notice something.

"The fuck is wrong with your legs?" She asked pointing at the legs. "Wha- Um Oh! um-uh....I was in an accident?" Moxxie said but sounding more of a question.

"The same accident that fucked up your skin? You look like you spent three years in a tanning bed." The one with the bow asked giving him a look. "It's uhhhhh....natural?" Moxxie said and the first girl laughs.

"Yeah, you wish. That botch job looks like it cost five bucks in an alley behind Walmart." She said and the second girl nods. "Get lost, you fucking freak!"

Moxxie stands up, obviously hurt and turns to the girls. The three girls stands up and give him a look and pointing to a direction to leave.

"But I-." Moxxie said and that's when the four of them hear cheering on the volleyball game.

"Oh, my god. Who are they?" The girl with the gum asked and on the volleyball game you could see Charlie taking off her jacket showing her stomach sweat rolling down passing the ball to Millie who passed it back to their teammate. "Look how beautifully tan he is." The first girl said as the three girls admire Charlie and Millie.

"WHAAAAT?!" Moxxie asked in shock looking at his girls who are playing.

Millie saw her chance and runs to the ball but Charlie did the same both girls running towards their target. "I got it!" Millie said in her guy voice.

"Damn." Charlie said as Millie jumps up high and gives her all on the hit, the ball hits a camper right on the face which they had lost a tooth in the process.

Charlie stood beside Millie hiding her face when the the impact was so strong that dirt and dust spreads to the volleyball field. After the dust settles down, the camper who was hit seemed to be on the ground, dead or unconscious with a massive crater underneath him.