𝟐𝟗. 𝐁𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥

"Honey, I made some soup

"Honey, I made some soup." Mary knocks on the door to her daughter's boyfriend door with the others behind her looking worried as she holds the tray of food. The four mates tried to cheer her up and all after the whole kidnapping and betrayal thing, it worked for a while until Charlie came back to hell to search for her two dead friends.

So the four knew who could cheer her up, her mother. Mary came right to the Goetia mansion worried for her baby. "It's your favorite." She said and smiles when the door opens, inside lays Charlie holding Waddles in the bed while watching k-drama and a bucket if ice cream.

"Oh, honey." Mary said as she puts the soup and drink to the side, she comes to sit beside her daughter and hugs her tight which Charlie smiles hugging her tight. "Mom, can you sing that song?" Charlie asked and Mary knew which one she was talking about is something she had made for when Charlie ever felt sad.

"Of course." Mary said and clears her throat and poke her daughter's nose.

When you're heavy hearted or when your spirit's low
Just hum your favorite melodies and happiness will show

Mary sings as she pulls Charlie off the bed swinging around the room, Waddles joins in moving her little body around to the magical beat.

I may have lost my love but I'm still here, moving on
So think of all the memories, and please keep moving on

They look to the side seeing a little Charlie trying to make a gift for her parents, crying when her project fails. But her mom comes in to bring a smile to her daughter making a face and accidentally fall to the ground earning a laugh from Charlie.

When you're feeling hopeless and nothing seems to work
Let's swing and dance into the beat and give a little smirk
I may have lost my dreams but I'm still here moving on
So think of what you still have left, and please keep moving on

A teen Charlie holds a heart pillow in her bed coming from a bad break up, her mom comes in holding a plate of chocolate cookies and milk.

When you're feeling gloomy 'cause people put you down
Just be yourself, don't give an inch, erase that simple frown
They may have told me many things but I'm still moving on
Be faithful with what is to come, and please keep moving on

They come back to now, Mary holds on to Charlie and kiss her forehead.

When you're feeling lonely or when you're feeling lost
Remember all that we have said and listen to the songs
You may have lost so many things but still keep moving on
Keep us deep down in your hearts, and please keep moving on