𝟒. 𝐎𝐮𝐫

"Pleasure doing business with you and I'll make sure to give the message

"Pleasure doing business with you and I'll make sure to give the message. Just hope she doesn't try to kill us." Blitzø said as he shook hands with his client and Mary nods.

"I wouldn't worry about that, I know Charlie is more of ask questions first then kill." Mary said with a shrug as they walked out of the office.

"Guys! I want you to meet—" Blitzø was about to introduce his employees/friends to their new client only to get cut off by an arrow being shot around the office making Millie jump into Moxxie's arms as the arrow hits a computer. The arrow then flies and creates a hole in the family picture that a stunned Loona is holding. The arrow hits the bottom of a tank with eels making the tank start to wobble dangerously. The arrow flies toward Mrs. Mayberry, but Blitzo catches it with one hand.

"our newest client!" Blitzø said calmly only to look at the ground where the tank of eels have bursts into electricity, setting the room on fire.

"Dammit, Moxxie! I just BOUGHT those eels!" Blitzø said with a glare as he throws the arrow down on the desk.

_____

"Byyyyye! And don't worry, we'll get that skank in less than twenty-four hours or your first kill is freeeeeeee!" Blitzø said as he waved to Mrs. Mayberry who was driving off in a taxi.

"When did we start implementing that deal?" Moxxie asked as the woman left the scene.

"When you set fire to my office in front of a CLIENT, YOU FUCKIN' DIPSHIT!!" He yells bringing his face close to Moxxie and pushed him away looking at everyone else.

"Now someone PLEASE tell me that fancy book is still intact!" He said still sounding angry.

"You mean... our only ticket to the other side?" Loona said as she stops typing on her phone to show them the book they use for business. "Yeah. Got it." She said.

"And that's why you're my favorite, Loonie." Blitzø said with a smile as he leans close to her, he takes out a dog treat from his pocket using a baby voice. "You get a tweat now!"

"Ew. Stop." Loona said growling at him and Blitzø throws the treat into the air catching it with his tongue, like a frog. He pulls it into his mouth and chews. "You're so gross!" She said as she opens the book while Millie makes the portal for them to start their job.

"Awwww, stop it. I get enough of that from my therapist." Blitzø said with a smile as Loona left them. "Now, let's go lick some ass!" He said with a grin putting his hand on Moxxie's face, who struggles to walk to Millie.

"Now, let's go lick some ass!" Blitzø said making Millie look at him with a smile. "The expression is "kick some ass"... Blitzo." She said as she goes inside the human world.