"What? When?" I asked him.

"The obstetrician ward was closed, like so many women giving birth nobody was free and some woman got into a really bad accident so I delivered her baby before I could operate on her."

"Yeah but you said a few." I said.

"Okay maybe I exaggerated the truth but the cabin is a good idea."

"What about Ireland? Or africa. I want to go to Africa." I said.

"Africa is dangerous for pregnant women baby." He noted.

"Okay, so Ireland?" I asked.

"We got to stay in the states." He reminded.

"Why?"

"You can't fly too many hours." He reminded.

"Okay then. Well we can go wherever you'd like." I suggested.

"For real baby?" He asked me.

"Yes. Just as long as I'm spending time with my love bug I don't care." I smiled.

"Look at you being all sweet." He kissed my lips. "What you want?"

I pouted. "I don't want anything. What makes you say that?"

"You being all nice and things. Why?" He asked looking at me suspiciously.

"Baby nothing. I was thinking about something though."

"I knew it. What's up?" He asked.

"I was thinking about expanding the bakery." I said.

"Mm you sure that's a good idea?" He asked me.

"Yeah, the bakery is doing well. I think it could work."

"But Dolci, we are about to have two babies."

"So what are you saying? It's a bad idea?" I asked him.

"That's not what I'm saying. I just don't think it's good timing."

I pouted. "Oh."

"But whatever you choose to do, I'll be right by your side." He said.

I smiled. "That's why I love you so much."

"Baby I love you too." He kissed my lips. "I just don't want you straining yourself. It's gonna be hard for us to juggle everything."

"No it's not we will be fine." I said.

I am a firm believer in speaking things into existence. If you speak good, good will happen.

"I know baby I know. I'm taking maternity leave." He said.

I laughed. "You taking what?"

"Maternity leave. All the staff gets it." He shrugged.

"Oh okay." I told him nodding.

"Let's get out of bed. I'm bored."

"You always bored. What you want to do?" I asked him.

"Something come on." He said and I got up reluctantly.

"Baby!" Nicholas called as I entered into the place he had taken me.

"Oh my god!" I started crying immediately seeing all my family gathered in a big room.

"Seriously this is the second one!" I said seeing their was a baby shower set up for me.

"Who threw this?" I asked wiping my tears away.

Nicholas had me get all dressed up and this is what it was for. After we went for a walk, and he was feeling better he told me that we should go to our photo shoot.

"Me." Nicholas said kissing my neck.

"You're the best love bug I swear." I said rubbing my eyes.

"You know anything for you." he said kissing me twice.

"You always do this." I pouted.

"And you deserve it each and every time. Now let's have some fun." He smiled and kissed me again before leading me around.

"So did you enjoy yourself?" Nicholas asked after we loaded the truck for the forth time.

"Yes baby. I did a lot. Thank you." I said waddling to the other side of the truck.

"So you never told me how things went with your mother and sister." He started.

"Things went well baby. We talked things out. We are trying to learn how to cope with everything." I said.

"Did you apologize?" He asked.

"Is my last name still smith?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"Nope. It's Arrigucci now." He smirked.

"Mmhm." I said and leaned over kissing him. "Oh baby that's a ice cream place! Let's go." I said eagerly.

"Alright alright."

"Oh baby I'm so excited. This is the ice cream bar I've been telling you about!" I squealed clutching his arm as we walked closer.

"I don't think you should have any."

"I'm having some but only a little. I promise." I pouted

"Fine." He sighed and we continued on our way.

I grabbed a cup and went in. "Oh baby these are cheesecake bites!"

"I see." He said unbothered.

"Why you being that way? You don't like?" I asked

"You know I only eat your homemade ice cream and ice cream from home." He said referring to Italy.

"I know. I'm sorry babe. I'll be quick." I said and made my ice cream putting wet walnuts on top of my vanilla ice cream and cheesecake bites. For some reason I wanted the saltiness of the walnuts.

"I'm done." I said and put it on the scale.

"That'll be 5.17 ma'am." He said and I nodded.

Nicholas stood and looked at the screen showing how much it was and shook his head getting a ten dollar bill out his wallet.

"Keep the change." he said and we left the store.

On our way out of the store we saw twin girls. They were so cute but very quiet and meek. On the way home that was all I could think about.

"What you thinking so hard about? You had that same look since we got home." Nicholas said handing me my ice cream that I had put into the refrigerator when I got home.

"I was thinking about those little girls we saw babe. Wondering what our girls would be like." I smiled.

"I think both of them will be smart. Hopefully take after daddy and go into the medical field. " He smiled.

"Or maybe law or science. Whatever they want." I said.

"I think the girls will be fun." He said.

"I think they'll be spoiled." I said honestly.

"No spoiling." Nicholas said.

"They are in the womb still and you treat them as if they are out already always taking care of us so well. They'll having you wrapped around their fingers."

"Our princesses are gonna be prefect."

"Yes they will be." I smiled and laid back as he gave me a foot massage.

A/N

45 comments.