Chapter 30

Another sexual chapter guys! If it's not your thing I'm sorry. Next chapter will not be like this. I promise!

Ava

I woke up this morning, wrapped securely in my mans arm. I smiled at the feeling of him so close.

I winced the pain in my legs from last night is real. He had me twisted up all kinds of ways and it was great. I sighed biting my lip and getting out of bed.

"Where you think you're going?" He asked pulling me back in bed and kissing me.

I giggled. "I was going to get in the shower and then make you some breakfast." I explained.

"Mm it's fine. Mine is right in between your thighs. We could get in the shower through." He said now his kisses descending.

"Let's shower first. Then breakfast." I winked.

He nodded his head and I quickly got out of bed. I turned away and half way to the bathroom I turned around and said come get me. He growled in response and I squealed, he got up so fast and he picked me up, throwing me over his arm. He slapped my ass and I yelled out.

I was in awe of the bathroom, it's beautiful but later for that.

"Baby, you took care of me last night, let me return the favor." I said kissing him.

"Mm and how do you plan on doing that?" He asked.

"In whatever way you'd like." I said grabbing his man piece.

He groaned. "You sure?" He asked as I kissed down him.

I didn't answer. I just kept going lower, and lower. He groaned as I put the tip of him in my mouth. I smiled to myself on him, I put him into my mouth and he gasped loudly.

"Shit babe." He groaned.

"Hmm." I asked swiping my tongue over the top of him again.

"Jesus." He said throwing his head back as I went faster.

His reaction, and seeing him so aroused because of me, made me wet, he must of noticed because he put his hand in between my legs, playing with my middle. He strummed my clit and I moaned sucking on him harder.

"Fuck baby I'm close." He told me.

I kept going, wanting him to reach his peak before I. Just his fingers could get me off in such away that will have my eyes rolling nj the back of my head. I played with his sack as I sucked harder and harder causing his les to jerk.

"Babe move its coming." He groaned making me suck harder. Just as he was about to cum he pulled me off of him with and with a pop of my mouth I was off of him, and in his lap.

"Ride me baby." He said. Thank you god this shower has a bench.

I smiled going slow. My first time in anything other than missionary position of course with him on top.

"Baby. Show me." I said.

"What?" He asked me.

"How to ride." I said.

He looked at me for a second, and held me up. Slowly, I slid myself on him and I moaned. I turned away from him, I do not want him to see these faves in making. Last night was crazy, and great but now I feel filled and I'm not all the way on it.

I began to ride, slowly, and we moaned and groaned together. He kissed my neck, and held my breast playing with my sensitive nipples and I moaned.

We went faster, and faster. Me grinding on him, riding as If my life depends on it and he strummed my clît, taking me into an orgasmic frenzy. I kept riding, shocking both him and I. I waited until he had reached his point of heavenly overload which triggered another one for myself.

After waiting for sometime, i got off of him and he washed me up.

"I never knew that shower sex was really this great." He said

"You've done it with another women?" I asked.

"Yeah. Two." He said. I couldn't be mad at him, he told the truth.

"Oh okay. Well I think I know why it wasn't all that great." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

He pulled my legs up, carrying me. "Is that so? Why?" He asked.

I kissed him softly and passionately. "Because they ain't me." I said

"I couldn't agree with you more." He said tossing me on the bed taking the towel from around my body.

"Round 2?" I asked.

"Nah, I'm just gonna have breakfast." He said grinning.

I laughed and opened my legs." Proceed." I said biting my lip.

"I don't mind if I do." He said.

A/N

35 comments loves!