17 - Jealousy (Flashback) 🔞

Start bij het begin

Nayeon rolls her eyes at this "please he came here to escape your psychotic ass not have you hunt him down again."

"I don't have time for this, Taehyung get Kook let's go." Jimin says annoyedly.

That's the thing.

Taehyung was trying really fucking hard to get Jeongukk out of the barstool, but Jeongukk stood his ground. Since when did Kook get that strong?

Jeongukk clearly not having it turned around and faced the two boys.

"Jeongukk if you don't get your ass up by the time I get to five." Taehyung said darkly trying to assert his dominance over the younger.

Jeongukk just crossed his arms.

"One."

Jeongukk stayed stubborn on the chair.

"Two."

Hmph.

"Three."

Jeongukk dropped his hands to the sides of the chair.

"Four."

Okay, He for sure did not want to deal with Taehyung and Jimin.

"Five."

With an eye roll Jeongukk got off the stool and walked ahead the other two.

Taehyung followed behind him as well as Jimin not before giving Nayeon a dirty look.

Nayeon equally returned the look yet still felt sympathy for her friend Jeongukk.

-

The car ride was silent. Aside from Jimin's occasional scoffing to the situation they were in nobody dared utter a single word. Jeongukk knew in the apartment shit would go down. Quite frankly was too drunk to care.

The minute he entered the apartment the screaming began.

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY JEONGUKK?"

"SERIOUSLY, YOU STILL WENT?!"

"GOSH! YOUR SO IMMATURE."

"YOU HAD US WORRIED-"

"COULDN'T EVEN PICK UP YOUR PHONE WERE YOU THAT BUSY WITH THAT SLUT??"

"DO YOU KNOW ALL SORTS OF SHIT THAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED?"

"CAN YOU FUCKING ANSWER US?!"

Jeongukk took a deep breath as he removed his shoes ignoring his overbearing boyfriends. To him they were just a nuisance and as he began to sober up his headache worsened.

He didn't spare another glance to the disbelief on both their faces and instead immediately walked to their shared bedroom with a slam of the door.

-

Jeongukk woke up in the morning to a killer hangover.

That wasn't even the headache that made him feel like shit. It was the fact he was gonna have to deal with his boyfriends. Looking at the time on his phone it was 10:00 am. Taehyung probably wasn't here and was at his painting class.

Jeongukk was pissed especially at Jimin. This whole situation could have been avoided if he kept his jealous ass away from his business. Thinking about it just heated him up and he wasn't excited to see what sort of bullshit excuse the smaller was going to come up with this time.

Jeongukk went to go brush his teeth and wash his face and then he trailed out to the living room. He sat on the couch and pulled out his phone ignoring the presence of the smaller male beside him.