Chapter 6: I'm Sorry

The door to my room opens and Miss. M is the one that walks in. "Hey Nightwing. Need some help with these battle plans. Can you?" She asks. I laugh. "What's so funny?" She asks, sounding really confused and not even trying to hide it.

"Nothing, I'm Just thinking, that's all." I explain. "Okay, let's see what you have so far." I wave her over to me. She smiles and walks in setting the plans and maps on the floor, neatly.

"Well its not much." She explains.

"That's alright, Just show me." I encourage.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm almost out of Mount Justice, but Aqualad stops me.

"Jason Todd..." he doesn't sound amused. "May I ask why you are here?" He asks.

I sigh and slowly turn to face him. "Nightwing invited me last night." I answer without thinking. "Its not what you think." I add before he comes to a conclusion.

"Alright. If Nightwing trusts you, then I will trust you weren't here to cause problems." He points to the door. "But I suggest you leave." He orders and leaves.

I roll my eyes and grave my bike.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get back to the Mansion and Bruce is waiting in the living room. "Where were you?" He asks.

"With Richard." I answer, dully.

"You were to bring him home." He growls, obviously not pleased.

"Hey, that is technically his home. So I kinda did my job. Plus he's safe." I point out, not making any effort to hide my smog tone.

"Jason!'' He slams the table.

"What?!" I bark.

"Get out of my sight..." he orders.

"I technically am, since you aren't facing me." I point out, maybe going to far.

"OUT!!!!" He bellows. I grave my jacket and once again leave the mansion.

So Bruce is harder than stone now. He never use to be This hard ass before.

"Now I see why Richard leaves as soon as he can." I state before slamming the door behind me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Holy crap!" I blurt out, without thinking.

"What?" Miss. M jumps and starts looking around.

"I know how I can help my brother." I state and start running over to the computer.

"What?" She asks again, following me.

"Something that's between my brother and I." I answer her, going through the villian files.

"Umm Nightwing, care to share?" She asks.

"To complicated to explain. It is between Jason and I." I answer.

She glances at me and I glance back. "Nightwing, I can help too." She persists.

"Megaan!" I slam the keyboard. "It's between my brother and I!" I bark. She stands frozen, possibly by shock or pure anger at my outrage. "Now if you please." I demand and go back through the files.

"Fine." She states and flys off.

I find three files that match of someone who would need the use of a time machine. I pick up my cell and dial Jasons number, hoping its the right Jason I call.