Chapter 5: "Feeling The Aster"

I wake up and find myself in Richards room, in Mount Justice. And I notice my arm is holding something, no not something, someone. I look down and see it is Richard.

His back is to me and pressed up against me.

I slowly sit up and rub my eyes.

I slowly and quietly get out of bed. I notice my shirt and jeans were off, leaving me in boxers. I look at Richard and he has a t-shirt on.

"What went down last night?" I whisper. I hear ruffling in the bed. I turn and see Richard is awake now.

"Hey, good morning." He greets.

"Good morning." I respond. I look and he has on boxers aswell.

"Umm, did we?" He asks, unable to finish.

"No, no,no." I answer, knowing his question.

"Oh good." He states. Sounding somewhat relieved.

I laugh and grave my shirt. "Bruce is going to kill us both." I state.

He nods and laughs. "Still feeling the aster?" He asks me. I cock my head to the side.

"What?" I ask.

"Never mind." He laughs.

"Umm, okay." I state and just shrug it off. "I'm going to borrow your shower." I state and walk into the bathroom.

"Okay." He says.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hear the bathroom door open and close. I peek through the curtain to see its Richard. "Sorry, forgot you were in here. Not use to guest." He states as he heads back to the door.

"No, don't go." I blurt out before thinking, shocking him and myself. He turns to look at me, surprised. Those blue eyes catching mine. I sign For him to walk over towards me. He slowly nods and slowly walks over.

I can look into those beautiful blue eyes even better now. His hair still blocking them. I brush it out of his face. Getting water on his face. "Hair, in you face again." I mumble.

"Now water on my face." He jokes. We laugh.

His beautiful white teeth, gleaming. His perfect teeth, all in a straight line.

Without warning, his lips are againat mine. It was a quick peck from him. I stand, stunned, like an idiot.

"Sorry." He mumbles and turns to walk away. And without warning, I reach out to him and pull him right back, and place a fierce hot kiss on his lips. He gasps as I release him.

"Don't ever be sorry." I tell him.

"But..." He breathes, I place my right hand over his mouth, and I shake my head. I remove his shirt and slowly make my way down to his boxers. I pull him into the shower with me, pinning him against the wall, keeping my hand on his mouth. His muscles tense up, his body starts to tremble.

"We aren't going all the way, I hope you know that." I whisper into his ear. He relaxes a bit, his shoulders aren't as tense as before. He puts one hand on the arm, I'm using to cover his mouth, in response. I take that hand and the othe and hold them over his head, with my free hand. "But that doesn't mean we won't have fun." I add. His eyes get wide, in surprise, from what I'm guessing. He starts squirming. He tries to get my hand off his mouth, by moving his head from side to side, up and down. "It be better if you Just relax." I explain. He then starts freaking out more.

I let go of him and he slides to the ahower floor, pulling his legs up to his chest, wrapping his arms around them, and covering his face.

I kneel down, in front of him. "Richard, I didn't mean to freak you out." I explain.

He doesn't respond.

"Richard..." I start.

"I'm sorry..." He starts. "I'm really sorry..." he adds, scaring me alittle.

"What? What For?" I ask.

"I thought I could do This, I can't though." He explains looking back up at me. I sigh, shake my head, grin, then sit next to him.

"I actually was hoping you'd chicken out." I admit. "It would have been weird to do it with my brother." I add. He laughs.

"Nothing turbed about that." He adds. I laugh This time and nod.

"Not at all." I laugh out. I stand up and walk out of the shower. "I've already washed up." I state. "Take a shower, you smell like teenage boy." I joke.

He laughs. "You don't exactly smell like a basket of flowers." He spits back, jokingly. We laugh and I grave my clothes. I walk out of the bathroom and into the main room to get dress.

He comes out of the bathroom, while drying his hair with a towel. "Well, you think Bats will murder us?" He asks, while laughing.

"For what?" I ask. Slipping my belt on.

"For staying here after all. Instead of you bringing me back home." He answers.

"Probably." I laugh. I grave my boots and slip them on. "Do you want a ride or are you staying here?" I ask. He looks at his phone, possibly For the time.

"Nah, I'll Just stay here. See what Miss. M needed last night." He answers. He than slips his sunglasses on.

"You're such a douchbag." I tease.

"Says the army brat." He teases back. I give his a two finger salute and walk out the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watch as Jason walks out of my room, giving him the same salute back. When the door closes, I wait For a few minutes. Making sure that he is away from the door.

"Stupid!" I bark at myself. "I'm so stupid." I mumble This time. "How in the world can I be falling For him? He doesn't even belong here." I mumble again. "What is his real reason For being here?" I ask myself.