4

Nicky Monroe

"You'll never fucking guess who I saw." I said as my hand stroked Thing's fur. Stefanie turned around, passing me a bottle of cider.

"Who?" She said wiggling her eyebrows and sitting down next to me.

"The Kaulitz twins." I said before she spat her drink out and stood up, jumping round. Thing stood up and began to bark at her foolishness.

"For fuck sake Stef, you've scared poor Thing." I picked him up and placed him on my lap, trying to calm him down.

"For the love of god, please stop calling poor Timothy, 'Thing'. And anyways, did they see you? Did you talk to them? Does Tom miss you?" She inquired.

I rolled my eyes at her stupid questions. "No Tom doesn't miss me, because I haven't spoke to him. They were doing some meet and greet thing outside my apartment complex the other day. Bill, the next day, was outside the nightclub downtown and started speaking to me." I explained.

She started to giggle while she tucked a stray hair behind her ear. "I do really miss him actually. I mean, I couldn't never go back there again with him, but he was always so sweet and caring. God, you can't meet a man like that now."

I nodded in agreement.

"What about Tom?" She whispered.

I leaned back on her sofa before letting a deep breath out. "I don't know Stef. I mean, he doesn't even know I saw him - never mind Bill speaking to me. I think Bill won't tell him because he'll get mad he spoke to me."

"You really think Tom still hates you? It's been six years woman! To still hate you would be petty. I'm sure he'd be heartbroken to hear Bill spoke to you, maybe Tom misses you." She said.

"I doubt that. We left on bad terms, you can't love someone when you don't even like them."

Stef placed her bottle down on the coffee table as she faced me on the sofa, looking stern and a little scary. I gulped knowing exactly what was going to come.

"Girl." She said before raising her hand.