Chapter 3: Convenience Store

Start from the beginning

Realizing his mistake, he lowers his head once more, "I apologize, but I don't think I'll get used it. However, I will try"

I'll say, a handsome man taking you home everyday after school.? I could get used to this. He gives me a helmet and I rode with him. He insisted to pick me up with a car, but there was no way I would let him pick me up...in a Limo. It's too eye catching, and besides, who would believe that an Heir to a multi-billion dollar Corporate Empire is attending a vocational School? 

Well, I mean Jay, Crystal, and Joy are here,  but that's besides the point. Hardly, anyone knows who they are, so why I should I be the first?

.

.

.

Getting home I was greeted by my Siberian Husky, named 'Orion'. He leaped into the air and into my arms, "No offense, buddy, But you're getting heavier for this". However, he does not in fact care as he smothers me in licks and cuddles.

Ahh, this is healing my soul.

I found Orion during my trip to Siberia and we have bonded ever since. He's like my soul mate, my companion. What was I doing in Siberia you ask? That's a story for another day. Standing up from the doorway I drop my bag on the couch and walked up to the wide window. The view is splendid, up here. Never in my all my last life did I ever dream of having owned a penthouse at the top of the building before... that's a lie, I kind of did, but I never thought that it was ever gonna happen. And, look at me now looking down on the City streets seeing the people down there like they're little ants. 

The plan that I came up with was slowly conquering each crew, starting with the most easiest to deal with among them, 

"God Dog" 

The crew occupying the northern part of Seoul, led by Johan. Their ranks are flimsy at best, a tower without proper foundation would fall with even the slightest wind. Since Johan conquered them forcefully they do not have complete loyalty to him. After all, power obtained with brute force can be taken away just as easily when a stronger opponent arises. 

"You have what I asked for, Garam?" he nodded and went to get it.

I plan to completely disband God dog and have Johan on my side, and that's where Orion comes into play. "You wanna help me get rid of bad guys, Rion?" He barks happily and licks my face all over. 

"Oh yes you do~ Who's a good boy.?~ You're a good boy~ Hehe"  He barks happily and wags his tail in a cute way. 

River watches me smother Orion with love and sets up toys and snacks for Orion for me to play with him. "Master, here is the all the information, you asked for" he places a file of documents on the table. Those are everything I need to bring the previous leader of God dog and his lackeys down. 

Hm, what was that groups name again? I remember they revealed it at one point. I just kind of forgot. They sure are forgettable.

It's too soon for me to crush them yet, I have to make contact with Johan first before anything. And, in order to do that I'll have to 'coincidentally' meet him in one of our walks. "Garam, starting next week end I'll take Orion out for walks in the afternoon, so clear my schedule"

"Yes, master"

First Phase, is getting strong and having the appropriate funds to support the plan. Check!
Second Phase, is gaining allies. Still ongoing
Third Phase, is uniting Central Seoul and establishing a hierarchy, 
which I'm still figuring out. 

I'll worry about that later...

.

.

.