Don't be sad

Taehyung : Don't cry like this yu have to stay strong . What will Ms Han be sad seeing you cry because of her she would feel sad .Make yourself calm . It will only gonna hurt you .

Y/N : She..... was the only person who had supported me........helped me.......when......... I was all alone.*Saying while sobing*

Taehyung was rubbing her back to prevent her comfort and make a little bit calm because she was crying very badly . After to much crying she left unconcious in his embrancce.  He slightly removed his coat and make Y/N lay on the bench near them .he take her head in her lap and take out his and dials the number of any team member and also calls Jisoo .

Five mi later

His team members came and Jisoo also came with that she was really worried .After seeing them Taehyung take in his arms like bridal style (I think so .....).
Jisoo came worried came near to him and ask .

Jisoo : I she okay? I am really worried about her when you tell all that .

Taehyung :She is not okay . She need some rest to calm herself. She had seen someone's death  that who she had loved so much . She must be in trauma.

When they were talking a co-worker came near them and said

Co worker :Sir Cheif detective had called you for a telling a very important information  .

Taehyung :Ok I am coming

Co worker : Ok sir . We had cleared the area and that man we will send him to the department for taking out information.and the body we have send it to the place where her funeral will take place .

Taehyung : Ok . I am coming go ahead.

The co worker nooded and went from there . Taehyung taked Y/N  to her home with Jisoo . After getting inside to home he make way to Y/N room . Tuck her in her bed and came near her forehead and kissed her forehead .

Taehyung : Good night have sweet dreams.

Saying this went near the kitchen counter and seat .Jisoo gave him water . He gulped it in one sip .

Jisoo : What are you going to do now ?

Taehyung : I don't know?

Jisoo : Leave it . Where is that 4 gem .

Taehyung : I was not able to get it . He had came with full rescue plan. He passed that to a Man and I was only able to catch that man . Now I am thinking where the people had gone with that .

Jisoo : Don't give pressure to yourself one more thing you have to go right for talk with chief detective .

Taehyung :Yes I should get going take care of Y/N and yourself.

He left the place and reached at chief detective office

In Office

Detective : So Mr Kim you are here take a seat .

Taehyung : Yes sir *he talked the seat *

Detective : So as I know we have lost three gems what will we do now ?

Taehyung : Three...but we lost 2 I think ?

Detective : when you were there that person from his team came and stole and about the gems they are very special they consists very high power except one of them according to a story wait I am giving you that book you will be able to understand more easily *he take out a book from his drower and hand it Taehyung *

Taehyung :Sir I know about it my mate who is helping me telled about before you discover.

Detective : Mr Kim you have chosen right person to help you but right now we have to protect the other 2 for now you should go and have rest you must be tired . Go now have peaceful sleep.

Taehyung : Thank you sir you too sir Good night.

After this talk he went to his house taking a warm shower to calm him self after this he straight went to bed fast drifting to sleep .

Scene shift to a women's hand who was putting those 3 gems in a box and said .

Women :Only 2 are left after this that Y/N story will end up*Saying this with a evil laugh*

So lovely readers you must be surprised actually from today my winter holiday are starting and I was alone at home so I decided to write the next part .I was playing "Like Crazy" by "Jiminahh" while dancing I have written this so if any mistake ignore it because I was dancing like drunk while writting 😝 .

Don't forget to vote 🌟