Revenge

Next Day

Today was miss Han's funnrl so Jisoo , Y/N , Taehyung they all dressed in black . After getting ready both girls went to the grave of miss Han Taehyung also reached to the place . Y/N bended down  puted the whole bouquet of white rose and started crying . She can't hold anymore (losing someone is very painful you can't hold that feeling ) . Jisoo also puted the rose and hugged Y/N seeing this Taehyung also puted the rose and hugged her tightly.

Jisoo :Y/N pls don't cry you have to stay strong .

Taehyung : Y/N you have to be strong.  No one should make you weak .

Y/N : She was ..... the only ....... one who helped ....... up to .........her last ........ breath ......... I was ....... not able to become .......... good in anything.

Taehyung : Don't cry you have take her revenge . So don't cry .

Jisoo : Taehyung is right she would be sad if she see you like this because of her . Pls don't cry .

After a few min she stop crying and she stand up .

Y/N : I will take revenge .

Taehyung/Jisso : Yes you have to be strong.

Y/N : But wait do you know each other.  Unnie do you know him . Tell me the truth .

Jisoo : Actually........ Taehyung is my brother like my aunt's son .

Taehyung : Ahh I will tell about it first let's drop you both home for fresh up your mind * said while taking her towards his car * Its 6:30 am in morning you should come fresh up .

Y/N : But I had taken bath .

Taehyung : then take one more time .

Jisoo : Yaah don't forget about me .*she came towards them *

After this Y/N was hugging Jisoo and sleeping in her embrace peacefully .

Jisoo : I think she is sleeping.

Taehyung : It's good she should have some rest.

Jisoo : Have you telled her the truth?

Taehyung : not yet but on right time I will tell her .

Jisoo : but don't be late telling her .

Taehyung : Ok . Your are home

Jisoo : So take her with me now . I can't carry her she is heavy for me .

Taehyung : Ok wait . *he came out of the car and came to open the car door and carry Y/N in pigback ride style because of some movement she wake up but she was on his back *

Y/N : Yaah what are you doing !

Taehyung : Don't move you will fell down .

Jisoo: Lets go!

Y/N : PUT ME DOWN !

Taehyung : Don't be loud you will make people worry . * start walking *

Y/N : Sorry but put me down .

Taehyung : No

She can't do anything so she shut her mouth. Jisoo opened the door and they went inside . Now he put Y/N down she ran towards her room screaming.

Y/N : I am sleepy.  Where are you  my bed .

Jisoo and Taehyung were seeing her and smiling

             BImagine like this

Taehyung : I am also get going I am also tired from some days I am not having sleep properly.

Jisoo : Take care ok don't overwork .

After some days later the both gems were sended to New York city for some research and protection .

Hello there my sweet as suga readers I am writing this in night at 1 : 22 am so ignore the mistakes and read it .

HAPPY NEW YEAR 🤗. BE HAPPY,HEALTHY, AND EAT PERFECTLY FEEL LOENLY YOU CAN TALK TO ME because I don't want you to be sad so Good night 🌃 now let me sleep 😩. Love you all 💜.

Author

Thank you so much 💜

Vote now 🌟