First meet

Time 9:00pm

Boss: Ok . Maintain the cash counter for sec I am coming in min *he left the place*

Y/N was making list of things which was not available inconvenience suddenly a customers and she wished her but she is entered and she doesn't respond and after that Boss came

BOSS: What are you doing?

Y/N : I am making the list of the things which is not available at the shop. *then costumer came and said *

?? : Pls can you make the bill fast .

Y/N : Ye-- *When see her* Eomma

Mrs Park : You I don't wish to meet you again. * She said and leave the the shop Y/N also follow her she called her her mother stop and move round and said *What you want from me first I lost my husband and my son because of you I hate you don't dare to find me or call me you eomma *she said and and started walking away. Y/N started crying she was trying to stop her *

Y/N :Calm down calm down you can not cry like this . She started walking towards convince store. She enter the convince store.

BOSS: Are you okay? why you crying ? *she said and hug Y/N * Don't cry go home and get some rest and if you don't want to come tommrow then don't come. *she break the hug and hand her her bag * Now go home it's getting late.

Then she left the place but she don't goes to home she goes to the park and sit on the bench thinking what happened few min before the place was empty and no one was there except her.

Time 10:00

Suddenly a sound came from some where she take out the peepar spray and started seeing who is there a man came running towards her and she sprayed the peepar spray and that man fall on the ground because of pain in his eyes she grabed his hand and twisted in backwards making him lay on the ground.

Y/N : Who on the earth are you ? Why you was coming near me?

Man : Leave me I said leave me .

??: Don't let him go he is the thive a person came near her

?? : Don't let him go he is the thive

Y/N : Who are you ? Why you are chasing him?

??: He is the thive who had stole the past 2 gems and I am a detective.My name is Kim Teahung.

Y/N : Ooh really ! My first question will you be able to take him with you because I am not even able to hold  and tightly he is moving to much so how will you gonna take him

Y/N : Ooh really ! My first question will you be able to take him with you because I am not even able to hold and tightly he is moving to much so how will you gonna take him.

Taehyung : No I will be not I need my team with me .

Y/N : Do you have anything to make him unconscious.

Taehyung : No .

Y/N: Nice very good *she said and punch the man . He get unconscious . Taehyung stopped seeing her *

Y/N : Bring my bag *He bring and hand it to her *

She take out rope and tied him and get up from him .

Y/N : Done now you can take him with you .

Taehyung : You are strong by the way what's your name .

Y/N : My name is Park Y/N *she said while putting peepar spray in her bag . Ooh know! where is my phone?

Teahyung: May I help you .

Y/N : Yes pls .

They both started finding the phone