The End 🎭

So after the treatment the doctor came.

Taehyung : Doctor is everything alright? Is she okay? Tell me .

Dr : Mr Kim she is alright . She fainted because she lost some of the blood by getting some deep cut near her arms but it was good that you brought her here fast or else we would had needed blood of someone which would match her blood type which would be hard to find on time . Right now she is safe after some days her cut will also heal and she would be healthy but some cut will leave scares. Ok for now let her have some rest .

Taehyung : Thank you so much Dr  I don't know how to thank you . Thank you so much but  I want permission that can I at least see her just once .

Dr : mmm.. Ok but don't wake her .

Taehyung : Ok thank you Dr .

He said and entered the hospital room. He saw Y/N covered in bandages and sleeping peacefully. He sat near her and holdes her hand and rubbing his thumb on her hand ..

Taehyung : I wish I could know how you healed and why you healed me instead of you is this love towards or something else I don't know but I love you from my heart.I promise that I will protect you from this world.

Saying this he started sobbing but suddenly he felt something tight holding his hand . It was Y/N's hand he smiled and holdes her hand with his both hands.  He laid his head on the bed while holding her hands .

5:00am in the morning

Jisoo finally reached that hospital. Asked the room where Y/N was admit she was running all the way to see how is Y/N ? Is she ok or not ? How is his brother is he good or not ? But finally reached that room she opened the door and found Taehyung sleeping peacefully beside Y/N . She walked towards Tae . She putted her one hand on his shoulder.

Jisoo :Tae....Tae....bro....wake..up ...I am.....here...bro wake ....up .*said while breathing heavily *

Taehyung wakes up while rubbing his eyes. Seeing Jisoo his eyes get wider .

Taehyung : Unni...ie when did you came ummm first sit down *said and made her sit on the chair and brings a glass of water for her *  here drink some water .

Jisoo : *takes the glass and drink it in one sip *Finally Now you tell me is she okay now ? *while seeing Y/N worridly *Is she ok or not tell me .

Taehyung : She is okay it will take some days to heal for now she is fine .*saying with a small smile *

Jisoo : *now holding Y/N*I am happy that she is ok but now tell me what what happened tomorrow because I am very curious because after getting information I have to go and get other information there .

Taehyung : But I am not going any where I am staying here .

Jisoo : But I am not saying to leave just tell me what what happened but you need to be fresh up bro your clothes are literally having blood mark you just need a fresh up but first tell me what what happened it is important in that way we will able to find what happened to Y/N.

Taehyung : Ok but I will stay here after a fresh up and about information here is a ancient cave at that place we had our fight and I think we won and about the people Y/N mom was the mastermind *Jisoo's eyes get wider *and about the gems only  Y/N was able to see that .

Jisoo : Why you was not able to see that?

Taehyung : Because I got shoot by gun and the last thing I remembered was I left unconcious in her embrace but after sometime I woke up but  that particular place where the bullet was shooted was healed and she was covered in blood but the surprising thing was that . When she was going to get unconcious she tells that she was knowing that who am I .