𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟓

Começar do início

You frown "And what do you want?" "Just searching for a shelter because of the rain" He states and sits down on the bench "Okay? Then go find another one, I'm here" You cross your arms "Nahh, this is the perfect one. I even have a pretty girl here!" He eyes you up and down with a smug grin. Your cheeks burn from his sudden compliment while his eyes scan the way the yukata fits on you. Now you want to crawl out of your skin and curse out Hina for making you wear this.

"Don't look at me like this! C'mon, sit down and talk to me for a little bit" he pats on the empty seat next to him "Or do you have to ask your brothers for permission?" "I don't need anybody's permission!" You state in a stern voice, sitting down to prove the point. He chuckles again and the smell of his cigarette creeps up your nose but it doesn't bother you. Ran and Rindou would occasionally smoke, although they vehemently defend themselves against your accusations. But you know better.

"Tell me, [Y/n]. What are you doing here? Aren't your brothers worried for you to be here all alone...at night with me" he grinned at you, making you roll your eyes "I'm ain't scared of you, you gotta try harder for that. I also doubt my brothers would know a peasant like you. You're pissing me off, Hanma, you scared my friend!", thinking about how afraid Hina must have been.

"Aww~ I'm sorry" He cooes, ignoring your insult and you roll your eyes again "Don't say sorry if you don't actually mean it" "Gotcha!" He laughs and throws the finished cigarette away, into the rain.

"You still haven't answered my question tho" Hanma stated and you glance over to him with knitted eyebrows "What do you care? If it bothers you that I'm here, then you're heartily welcomed to fuck off and leave"

He laughs amused "You're funny! Your brothers always seem to...have a stick up their asses", you couldn't help but laugh as well "Hah! Fuck, yeah they do!"

Hanma was a bit taken aback from your pretty smile and laugh. He would lie when he would say you aren't beautiful, even when you sit at a dark bus stop, completely drenched with smeared eyeliner. You look adorable the way your legs were bouncing because you felt cold.

"Here" he takes off a white jacket and lays it down over your legs. You stare at him, a faint blush crosses your cheeks and you choke out a small "Thanks", since he was just wearing the jacket, his body heat warmed up the jacket and now can warm your legs a little bit.

"No problem, pretty" He smiles and you shoot him a side eye "You're such a flirt" "Can't help myself when you sit next to me!" He shrugs. You purse your lips to hide the smile that was creeping up on your face while thinking "What the hell is wrong with me?!", He scared Hina and Emma! Draken got stabbed...although it wasn't him because he was fighting with Mikey at that moment..-

"Are you Mikey's girlfriend?" He suddenly questions, making you choke on your saliva "What?!", you cough and he starts laughing "I ask because you were with him on his bike when he arrived!" "No, I'm not his girlfriend! This was actually the second time I met him, we're not friends" You quickly clarify, so he won't get anything twisted.

Hanma nods in acknowledgement and starts grinning "Lucky me, I guess!", you immediately get what he meant "Don't get your hopes up" "We'll see! I mean you already wear my jacket, looking pretty cute in my clothes" he states bluntly. You yank the jacket off your lap "You can have it back!", he laughs and throws the jacket back "Your yukata is completely drenched, you'll get cold. And don't lie and say that you aren't freezing!"

You huff out and lay the jacket back over your knees again while he chuckles again "Although I would like to see you longer like that!", you slap his arm hard "Shut up or I'll go!" "I thought it's your shelter and not mine?" He taunts and you grit your teeth, turning your head away and ignoring his comment.