Lei Ran's face instantly turned bad, "No, we don't mean that, I, we really really asked for help, and we didn't want to deny it."

Xu Feng raised his hand and pressed Lei Ran's shoulder, compared to Lei Ran's panic, he was obviously more calm and calculating, pushed his glasses, and said slowly: "Captain Xuan, you might as well let go and talk."

"Isn't that talking?" Xuanqing leaned back with her legs folded, and Gu Xueyi sat beside her, "I didn't see your sincerity, so naturally I don't need to accompany you, you spare your lives, we spare our lives even more, the chips for asking us to shoot are very high, if you are not ready, please leave slowly."

"Ming people don't say secret words, what else do you want to know?" Xu Feng smiled.

"The number of people in his hands, the types of abilities, the levels, and the numbers, categories and levels of yours." Zhu Xingli patted Hua Liuyun and asked him to follow Jiang Songhan and Song Qiushi to clean up the table.

Qi Shu and Dou Xuan couldn't listen to these twists and turns, and ran to the yard to swing.

An Le and Hua Qiandu went to the small living room to continue forging weapons, Twilight thought about it and drew a butterfly knife and played with it in her hand, she didn't understand, but it didn't hinder her studious energy, and she could help if necessary.

Chapter 104: Dead or Alive?

When only Xuanqing, Gu Xueyi, Zhu Xingli and Dusk were left in the living room, Xu Feng and Lei Ran sat on the sofa opposite them and put on a negotiating attitude.

Xu Feng's heart was also turned a thousand times, after seeing what Xuanqing and their breakfast were, the last bit of luck in his heart was shattered, even if Anton was close to the sea, there were far more monsters and mutated animals in the sea after the end of the day than on land, and they hadn't seen seafood for nearly a year, let alone eaten it.

How could someone with such a rich reserve of materials be impressed by the materials that no one at the base looked down on? If they want to ask them to help, they have to think of other ways, and if they can't really find someone stronger than them, they don't need to be so entangled.

"There should be more than 370 people under Huang Weixiong now, and there are more than 100 people with abilities, in addition to him who is now a sixth-order gold system, there are four fifth-order ones under his hand, which are the water system, the power system, the speed system and the gravity system, more than thirty fourth-order ones, and the others are all second- and third-order, and most of those who have no abilities can do kung fu, which is stronger than ordinary people." Xu Feng took out his notebook and pen, "As for our side, Major General Lei is a sixth-order earth system, Xiao Ran and I have three special forces who are fifth-order, and there are fifty-seven fourth-order ones, only twenty-two fifth-order ones, and the remaining second- and third-order ones have not been counted, most of them are strengthened."

Xuanqing leaned lazily on Gu Xueyi's body, and hooked his hair without a match, "Thunder Burn, Wind and Thunder are the peak of the fifth order."

Lei Ran was taken aback, few people knew about her in his dual lineage...

Twilight turned his gaze at the same time, the knife in his hand almost turned out of the afterimage, his gaze was cold, Zhu Xingli chuckled, "Say, what else is there to hide?"

Xuan Qingguan'er "lied in front of the spiritual envoy of the spiritual system, but there is really you."

Xu Feng met the eyes of the man who had not spoken, and his gaze with substantial murderous intent like looking at a corpse made him sweat wet his clothes in an instant, and swallowed his saliva, "This matter..."