Author's note.

~> You are reading: PAPARAZZI.

🎀

Hi! I'm Angella :)

I wanted to start this book with clearing the uncertainty, this will be a (Rosé X Eunwoo) & ( Lalisa X Jungkook)
As much as I hope you guys read this, not for the sake of the ships, but the sake of the story itself, I understand if you dislike the shipping,I know that this is a fanfiction, but I really gave my all for it to be a good read, so I'd appreciate if you guys took some time and read it.
If not, then it is okey, thank you for passing by 💞
Also, i want you to know that I'm not a native English speaker, nor a great author either, but I try.

+ I don't ship the idols together, this is just a fictional work that means no harm whatsoever, in fact, the reason I write is just because I want to, and not to ship anyone, please don't hate here, this is a safe place for everyone 🫶

+ this is a slow burn, and I mean a really slow one. I personally hate rushed stories so I tried to make this as humanly slow as possible, i apologize in advance if this frustrates some of you.

+perhaps, I enjoy writing about depression a bit too much lol. I wanted to point out something, some ideas discussed in this book are TOXIC. ok? For example, the way my character talks to herself, the way the characters interact sometimes, are not ideal or exactly healthy, but I tried my best to write flawed characters, who make mistakes and learn from them, or sometimes make mistakes and never learn from them, because that's life for you..i really tried to write characters as realistic to real people as possible, do not expect perfection from them, please. And do not take their ideologies as personal references to how a human should treat themselves or treat those around them, this is pure fiction.

+please vote for my book, I will try my best to make it work, so please support this helpless, tired writer lol.

Thank you! 🩰🎀💌💞