3.| 𝕸𝖊𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖉

Miracle was at home in her room trying to work up the courage to ask her dad to let her go to the mall with Jack and the others

Over the past two and half weeks she was putting it off telling Jack she was too busy.

It wasn't a complete lie since she did have to unpack stuff and rearrange her bad room to her liking, but now since she has no other excuse so she was going to man up and ask.

She was scared that he would say no cause....she didn't know why but she was scared.

She was never good with asking her parents for things even if it was something small.

Recalling the memory of her mother screaming at her for asking for a monster high doll cause the other girl's in her class had one. Such a small event really traumatized her so from then on she tries her best not to ask for much.

She shakes her head at the memory, not really wanting to think of her mom at the moment. She takes a deep breath in and releases it slowly.

"Hopefully he says yes cause Jack is out there waitin'" she mumbled. She stealthy maneuvers to her father's craft room. She peeks inside to see him crocheting a Tiana doll from the princess and the frog. "It must be a special order...maybe I shouldn't bother him" she thought to herself.

She went to close the door but it made a creek sound as soon as she tried. She froze in place looking petrified. Now she had to come up with an excuse of why she came to see him.

"You finna come in cupcake?" Jamie looks back at his daughter with a raised eyebrow. Miracle quickly nods and pushes the door open. She stands in the doorway awkwardly.

He knew that posture; she was going to ask for something. Jamie Wells didn't know what but he knew it was something.

"Um dad...can I....yknow what nevermind" she laughs awkwardly and turns to leave.

"Miracle, you know I hate when you do that. Just ask me. Don't automatically assume I'm going to say no" Jamie said sternly. He place down the crotchet items and turns to face his daughter, giving her his undivided attention.

That made Miracle even more nervous. She fiddle with her thumbs. "It's now or never..." she thought. "Uh Dad...can I go to the mall with some friends?" Her heart was stuck in her throat now. She was bracing herself for a harsh no.

"Sure, just take your phone with you and your self defense keychain" he said folding his arms. He left the teenager too stunned to speak. Her face breaks out into a large smile. She runs up to hug him tightly.

"Thank you dad. Jack, outside waiting on me. I'll be sure to check in" she said as she rushes out the room.

"Jack? That sounds like a boy's name..." he thought about it for a few seconds. "IT IS A BOY'S NAME. CUPCAKE WAIT A MINUTE" Jamie quickly get out of his chair and slips cause of his speed.