1.|𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝕶𝖎𝖉

Today was Miracle's first day at a new school in seaford, California

Today was Miracle's first day at a new school in seaford, California. Her Dad, Jamie Wells, wanted them to have a new start after the divorce. He won custody of Miracle after a long and hard battle. Although she did have to spend a good 15 days out of the year with her mother.

Jamie decided it was best if they had a change of scenery. And it would be nice to live close to other relatives.

He said something along the lines of "when something ends there's always something new arising." It was something her grandma told him when he was growing up.

The girl honestly didn't mind the move. It wasn't like she had any friends she was leaving behind. She was a loner and at her previous school.

Miracle was walking out of the office with her schedule and notebook in arm. She look around at the school. It was much larger than her old school in Mississippi.

It even had an upstairs which was pretty cool to her.

"This place is pretty nice"

"Yeah, you're gonna love it here new girl" Miracle let at a squeak and drop her notebook along with her schedule. She turn to the stranger who startled her. The stranger chuckles at her expression. He pick up her notebook and schedule. He glance at her schedule before holding it out to her.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you" she gives him a strained smile and take her stuff back.

"Thanks" She walks away towards where she thought her next class would be. The stranger jog up to match her pace. She glance over at him but didn't stop walking.

"You do know Ms.Harts' history class is the other way right?" That got Miracle to stop. She look at the stranger who was wearing a shit eating grin. She knew she was going to keep getting lost throughout the whole day without help. It wouldn't hurt too much to ask for help.

"Do you mind showing me where it is exactly?"Miracle begrudgingly asked. She decided once he shows her she'll be fine on her own.

She didn't like asking for help. It made her extremely uncomfortable cause she felt like a bother. Luckily for her the stranger in front of her didn't think of her that way.

"I don't mind a single bit...." He trails off.

"Miracle Wells and you are..."

"Jack Brewer" he holds out his hand. She takes it and shakes it. Once they pull their hands apart Jack led her in the direction of the history class. It was on the second floor. To be frank, She was a little excited to have a class on the second floor.

"So Miracle what brings you to Seaford?" He looks her up and down taking in her appearance. She was wearing her a brown sweater with a plaid print skirt. She had her natural hair in an Afro with bangs. He found her really attractive and wouldn't mind having her as a friend.