chapter 12

" We need to figure out where that cottage is and She said you had foiled her plans once, do you know where that is?" Lancelot asked him.

" no, I'm afraid not, Merlin was the one there, not I. But, I may know a tracking spell that Mordred can use when he is ready" Gaius said

" no need. Sire, the truth is, Ambrosia is a magical city. pretty much the whole kingdom has magic and we use it for good. Merlin and the crown prince came up with a messaging system a long time ago. we are able to message through our minds, and we are somehow able to use it while he is trapped. I can message him to give us direction if he knows it. If morgana had taken over his mind, there is a good chance he may not remember it." Sir George said and Arthur nodded. Everyone was a bit surprised that Merlin was not only childhood friends with the knights, but with the crown prince. Most likely the rest of the royal family too. " some things never change" Arthur thought. Everyone else was thinking along the same lines also. He also had magic and was the most powerful man ever. This was a lot to take in and everyone was a bit flustered. 

" I've been meaning to ask, have you ever gotten Merlin drunk? every time I try, he doesn't seem to even be affected" Gwaine asked.

" When he left Ambrosia, he was only 16"  Sir Ronald pointed out

" man" Gwaine complained, pouting

" by the way Gwaine, Merlin throws it over his shoulder"  Lancelot said

" DAMN IT!" Gwaine yelled in frustration and pouted again. Everyone laughed at him and he ( somehow) managed to pout even MORE. 

" Merlin told me, he said that he didn't have much time but, it was North of where you found Merlin when he was covered in mud and had been wounded by a sword before being separated with Arthur and taken by Morgana. Do you know where that is Sire?" Sir George asked

" Yes I do.  Let's pack and head off" Arthur said and nodded to everyone. Leon,Ronald, and Elyan decided to stay to protect Gaius and Gwen. Mordred stayed too, by Gaius' orders. So it was George, Arthur, Percival, Gwaine, Morgan, and Lancelot who went off to help save Merlin.

' wow' Arthur thought ' Merlin has 9 knights, a physician and the king and queen of camelot worrying about him and thinking of ways to save him. I hope he knows how lucky he is, And that I forgive him. Should I make magic legal? I mean, Merlin did say that magic was just a tool and they way people use it is up to them. Magic is no more evil than a sword i guess. Merlin, you idiot, why do you have to be so puzzling?' Arthur's thought were interrupted by a twig snapping making everyone snap into action.

( A/N sorry but, after i wrote that, i all of a sudden imagined Snape popping out of nowhere snapping his fingers in a sassy way and disappearing making all the knights look at each other weirdly before shrugging and fainting...THIS IS WHAT GOES ON IN MY HEAD WHEN YOU GIVE ME SUGAR EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T HAD SUGAR AT ALL... Guess I'm just naturally crazy!OH! and before i forget, should i have a pet name for you guys or something to call fans like sherlocked, whovien, potterhead, bro, lovatic,mixer, etc.? ok, back to the story!!)

Everyone quietly jumped off their horse and walked toward the noise. They discovered it was just a squirrel before turning to go back to their horse. When they turned around, they jumped at the sight of a floating blue ball, that seemed like a big ball of fire.

" I've seen this ball before. When I was on my quest to save Merlin by finding the cure to the poison, this appeared in front of me. It saved my life. What is it doing here this time?" Arthur asked aloud and started to follow it with everyone following behind. They grabbed the horses and followed it. After a while, they got to cottage and went inside. They were a bit surprised at the body they found.

'' Merlin?!"