Chapter 4

3rd Person Pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Merlin got back to his chambers, Gaius immediately sent Merlin off for some herbs, that ( of course) take 2-4 days to find as it is a rare plant but, Merlin knows where to look as this isn't the first time Merlin had to find this particular plant. At least that was Gaius' excuse when Merlin complained as he was going to accompany Arthur and the new knights. After about 5 minutes, Merlin agreed. He packed 4 days worth of food and packed some medical supplies just in case. ( Bandages, honey, cloth, sticks) and a pillow with a blanket.
Merlin set off, after making sure he had everything twice or three times. he also made sure he told Lancelot where he was going and how long he was going to be because, the last time he didn't..... Well that didn't turn out well.

Once Merlin set foot into the forest, he immediately got a massive headache. He brushed it off and kept walking, That was the biggest mistake Merlin could make.

Merlin made it to the middle of the forest before he felt like passing out from pain from his head ache. It was almost nightfall, so merlin decided to make camp as his head was really bothering him. Second mistake.

Merlin made up camp, then ate and then went to sleep. Another mistake.
While Merlin was asleep, some slave traders happened to cone across Merlin. They quickly drugged him to make sure he didn't wake up while they took him to his new home, a.k.a a cage. They knew who he was, the servant of the king of Camelot. Yes, he would catch a fair price.

* Three days later*

Merlin woke up the next day after he was drugged. It's been two days since then and he has been punished many times for ' disobeying' meaning he was making smartass remarks to his captors as it is in his nature. Merlin is sure at least four of the wounds are infected. It got even worse on the third day as Morgana felt the need to check out the slaves. She couldn't believe her luck when she saw Merlin. She immediately felt a plan coming inside het mind. She bought Merlin and made her way to her cabin with a drugged Merlin behind her.

Merlin woke up the next day, getting tired of being drugged, to Morgana cleaning his wounds.
" Well, what is it we have here, a poor little Merlin it seems, getting wounded by mere slave traders tsk tsk what would Arthur say! Oh wait, we will find out. Now, lets put on a little show, hmm? I am about to show everyone Who I have, are you exited to see your little knight friends, the wanna-be queen and your little pet king" Morgana said and started to smirk evily before chanting a spell.
Soon, a little screen appeared showing Arthur while training.
" Why hello dear brother" Morgana said, getting Arthur's attention and the knights, all of the knights.

"MERLIN" Gwaine yelled
" Heygwaine hehe guess i am a trouble magnet after-" Merlin slurred before having a coughing fit.
" Well, you see Arthur I have this weak servant of yours, who has managed to meddle in my plans too many times. 6 To be exact ( A/N not sure of exact number, just random number) and I am going to finally be rid of him-" Morgana said but was cut off by Merlin.
" How you going to do that? You have already failed to kill me what 3,4 times? And every time you have the chance to kill me you distract yourself by trying to get revenge on Arthur and then I manage to survive or escape. Who is to say that this time will be different?" Merlin said. Everyone was at a lost for words, especially Arthur.
"Keep talking and i will make your death even more painful" Morgana warned
" It will be painful anyway no matter what I do, but if I don't annoy you enough I will surely regret it. Plus, if you think killing me will give you a chance to attack Camelot, then you have another thing coming" Merlin chuckled
" Oh but, I will succeed. It's cute you think I won't. Besides what could an idiot, coward, weak and lowly servant do to a high priestess of the old religion? I am going to have fun with my new toy now, Ta Ta dear brother" Morgana said and the last thing they heard was her muttering some words and they saw Merlin take a deep intake of breath, his eyes flooding with pain.