Chapter 3

Third Person POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* mini recap*
"Sire?"
" Miss me?"
*end of mini recap*
Merlin was grinning like crazy, he loved his knights like brothers. The favor was returned of course. Merlin was all of a sudden at the bottom of a dog pile. They all erupted into laughter.
" What are you doing here Sire, much less the king's servant?! You should be a knight" George said
" Ok, look I saved the prat's life and his father made me his manservant. Here, they think I grew up in Ealdor and if you aren't of noble blood, you can't be a knight unless you defeat some magical being, save the prat's life or prove yourself worthy. Don't ask me why, that is the way it is. i do miss sword fighting, but i have been training in secret" Merlin explained and then went into the story of his time there in camelot.

When he finished, Sir Morgan was struggling to keep in laughter, sir George was chuckling and Sir Ronald was laughing so hard he was crying.
" Wait, let me get this straight,you have saved the prat's life about a million times, he knows of about a half of a half-quarter of them, you have to pretend you can do absolutely nothing but, be loyal, brave, and has some talent in gambling and medicine. One knight knows of your magic, another knows your destiny and the physician knows all but, your nobility and that you hate the tavern" He said and Merlin shrugged and nodded.
"Basically"
That sent them in another laughing fit. After a while, Merlin decided to finally show them their chambers. He showed them their chambers and let then set down any stuff they had, then took them to the training area to see Arthur and the knights waiting.
" Merlin! What took you so long" Arthur said and Merlin got an idea and sent the message to the knights.
" Nothing. Darn it not again!" All four of them said at the same time.
" Stop it! No, you stop it! Im not doing anything but talking! Well so am I! Stop! For the love of- Stop! Gahh! Ugh, well this is what took us so long we can't stop doing this its. Annoy- JINX! Come on! Double Jinx!
Come on stop it! I will stop when you stop! Gah! Apple" They all said, at the same time with the camelot knights and the king watching in amusement.
" Ok. We all say the most random thing ok?" They all said
" Ok ready set- PINEAPPLE"
" GAIUS"
" PRAT"
" MEAD"
They all said at the same time. Surprisingly it was Merlin who said mead. All the camelot knights were surprised because of what Merlin chose and he didn't say prat or Gaius.
" Yay we are done! Come on! Really?! That's it I'm leaving! Hey! Stop stealing my ideas! I had it first! You guys stay here and i will leave! How about this we all leave! Ready se- ORANGE! Ok really- CLOTPOLE! Come on, let's actually- DOLLOPHEAD! Ok, this time for real, 1,2,3! Bye!" They all said and left, the three knights to their new chambers and Merlin to his to talk to Gaius.
" Merlin! Where are you going!" Arthur yelled after him
" Where do you think" Merlin retorted
" What was that?" Arthur asked his knights while they just shrugged
" No Idea" Gwaine said