War Day 1: So it begins!

Bắt đầu từ đầu

After I was done with the first box of my weapons, I went ahead and opened the next box. My impression was even better. This time, I squeeled and I think I made a really high pitched sound that would get me embarassed but I didn't really care about it that much. I mean let's be honest, I was all alone in the room. 

Let's ignore all the drones and cameras because otherwise I would simply go insane.

Whelp, this time the box was filled with the sling shot and the marbles I ordered. Funny thing... I knew guns were not allowed but no one could say anything about a sling shot. It was my just perfect like the daggers earlier.

Now the idea behind the slingshot was quite easy

Now the idea behind the slingshot was quite easy. I needed something to hit my target even if I was around a rooftop. I knew slingshots may not be made for that but I figured if I combine a slingshit with just a itsy tiny bit of of One for All, I would get the same impact and the same damage done by a rubber bullet. Of course I specifically asked for marbles that could withstand and don't kill or visible hurt my target. That implied that they wouldn't bleed or get a wound but only bruised.

If All Might would see me with all these things, I was sure that I would get some kind of  lexturing how that was not hero like and all but guess what?! I am the villain in this game! I don't give a shit at all! This is what I am supposed to do and I am enjoying it which is a bonus in this case... and probably shouldn't be the case but oh well!

So my slingshot was a bit of a special thing since I could still use it when things get to worse and just stab people or use it as a throwing dart. It was simply designed to be unique and not only that but the marbles were tagged to be poisoned and paralizing. I loved the implications of what that meant!

Of course I was giggling the whole time when I realized that!

Of course I looked insane!

Of course I knew that the heroes were looking at me probably by that time... but I didn't care because my mind was already occupied with all the possibilities of what I could do with these weapons alone!

It meant a grand finaly!

A great play and a showdown!

Some mental fucked up thinks would happen and some may also be just... well... disturbing. I might even be scarier than a real villain but that is not for me, not them, not you and certainly not my teachers to decide for sure! After all they just never had met a villain like myself. So how should they know what it meant to be a villain?! Everyone is different, right?

To be honest, it took me more than just a couple of minutes to calm myself down before putting them once again around my belt with the marbles and then just put everything in my pockets that I needed. 

Next box was quite big but by now I knew size didn't matter of these boxes because the slingshot was in a quite huge box and overthe top sice as well. It was probably a prank from Power Loader but that also told me that I couldn't rely on the size to know what is inside. It almost felt like christmas or birthday parties... you know these gifts one get and then doesn't know what is inside? Just like that! It felt like I was getting all kind of presents right now and I was feeling soo giggly and happy just like a small child too.