Entry of the Devil

Começar do início

Such a attention freak!

He handed me a glass of hot chocolate as we parted for our respective classes.

I must admit in these few days he got a grip on my favorite foods. Like now this hot chocolate was what I needed.

After class we headed towards the office in Rey's car with him driving and me doing some paperwork in the passenger seat.

"Do you wanna stop for lunch?" He asked as we were passing by the restaurant where we generally have our meals.

"No, today let's have our lunch in office canteen. Miss Aich already called me several times saying someone important is waiting to meet you" I replied without looking up from the papers.

"Do I have a meeting today?" He asked.

"Yes, not one but two. Miss Rina from SM entertainment and mr. Aftar from GK Corp." I replied calmly.

"Are they already here then?" He asked speeding up his car.

"No, I can guarantee you it's not them.  Miss Rina's flight will be landing in ten minutes then she will head straight for the meeting and mr. Aftar will meet us at dinner" I said piling up the papers.

"Good for you Adi, just in these few days you have started talking like a professional" he complemented as I looked up from the papers to see him already looking at me.

Oh God ! Is this boy crazy? he is driving and his eyes are on me.

I moved his face towards the road holding his chin as I commanded "EYES ON ROAD."

"Okay mam" he replied in a sing-song tone and speeding up his car more.

We entered the company building conversing among ourselves, Rey doing his stylish marching with his hands in his pocket and me walking beside him like a clumsy little thing with papers falling from my hand time to time.

Huh this freak! Why can't he put out his hands to help me with these papers.

"C'mon hand me half of them" I heard a voice from my back, I turned back only to notice Axe standing there with his hand held up to me.

Aww! Such a gentleman he is.

I handed him half of it just to be snatched by Rey "it's ok, I can carry them myself get back to your work" Rey shooed him away.

Huh! He can carry? Then why didn't he carry it till now?

"I got it man" Axe said before going towards the reception with a peculiar smile plastered on his face.

Just when we were about to enter Rey's office we hard a high pitched sound call him by his name.

We turned back to see three figures walking towards us Miss Aich, a middle aged man dressed formally who has same hair and eyes that of Rey and a girl of my age in an overly exposive dress.

I knew each one of them may be not personally but by face. I would be a stupid not to know this man, he is mr. Ritesh Malhotra the CEO of this company and father of Rey. 

And this girl, the owner of the high pitched voice was none other than Dahlia, the queen bee of our university and believe me she hates me with all her guts but the reason is still unknown to me.

But the real question now is WHY IS SHE HERE?

Ofcourse to put a stop to your peaceful life.

She rushed to Rey like a kid running for a candy and held onto his arm like a koala hugging a brunch of tree.

Ofcourse I didn't miss the series of profanities Rey murmured under his breath.

"As you both know each other already there's no need for any introduction so Rey as I said you earlier Dahlia will be working in our company from today onwards, take care of her" mr Ritesh announced.