I Heart you. (The betas) Part 1

Lucia and Amelia are 27, and married. They've been married for a while.. They've been doing well together, both healthy and happy. But one day, that kind of changes.. Amelia is in the hospital, heart failing her, being sick as well.

Lucia walks down the hospital hallway, passing a bunch of rooms. It's quiet, the only sounds being clocks ticking and beeping of machines and quiet Tvs. She makes it to her wife's room and takes a breath before entering the room. Amelia is laying in the bed, tv off, looking out the window. "Hey.." Lucia smiles weakly as she walked over to the bed, shoes lightly clanking against the floor.
"Hey, baby.." Amelia dryly let out, coughing a bit. "How are you feeling?" Lucia asks, pulling the chair closer to the bed, sitting next to it, taking hold of Amelia's smaller hands. "Not so great, sweetheart..." She mumbled, looking at her wife as she held her hands. "Awh.. im sorry, dear. Hmm.. you look beautiful today.. just like every other day.." Lucia compliments, gently brushing some hair away from her face.

Amelia just coughs and let's out a weak laugh, with a faint smile on her face. "Thanks, sweet- *Cough* sweetie.." Lucia then brings her hand to her own cheek, rubbing, Amelia's hands against it. "I love you.. so much."

"I love you too, darling"
She coughed again. Wincing in pain before looking up at her beloved partner.
"Uh.. did you finish that series? The one you were ranting to me about?" The brown haired girl asks, wanting to distract her mint green haired wife from the pain. "Yes.. yes I did.." She smiles. "Was it good?" "It was amazing.." It goes quiet.. sounds of the machines beeping in the background, laboured breathing being heard from the tall, pale, witch. "You're doing great, Darl-" "I don't know about that." Amelia interrupted, coughing loudly, as she winces and takes her own hand back, to clench onto the blankets. Lucia quickly moved her hand over with hers, holding it, feeling her wife's nails dig into the back of her hand. Amelia finally stops, heavy breathing as she looked deeply into Lucias eyes. She coughs again, eyes closing tight, still holding onto Lucias hand. "You tired, hon?"
"I am.." she chuckles and nods.
"How about you get some sleep..?"
"...Alright.. that sounds nice.."
Amelia sighs.
"Have a good nap, mi amor."
Amelia opens her eyes again, groaning as she leaned a bit, giving Lucia a gentle kiss on the lips, laying back down afterwards, closing her eyes. "I love you." She murmers.
"I love you more.."
"I love you the most..." Amelia coughed, tightening her grip on Lucias hand.
"Fine... you win. You love me the most.."
A smile slowly creeps onto the pale girls lips, as she falls into a deep sleep, her breathing being more soft, and not so heavy. She just lays there, resting.
————
That's all I can get out today! Sorry :c
Just been going through stuff so yeah.