Overworking

It's 5am and Amity had just woken up from her sleep.  The girl had a very hard time falling back asleep, she was missing something.. someone. She got up and walked to Luz's work room to catch her still awake, working. "Luz.?" Amity mumbled rubbing her eyes. "Huh, what?" Luz  turns her head to look at amity. Luz had bags under her eyes, and messy hair. "Oh Amity.. why aren't you asleep?"  Luz questioned, smiling softly. "I woke up, and couldn't go back to sleep without you..." The blight spoke walking over to her girlfriend. "Why aren't you asleep yet.?"

"Work.." Luz said slightly falling asleep. "Luz.. you've been working since 6am yesterday.." Amity frowned. "That's unhealthy." She says walking over to Luz. "I need.. to Uhm.. get this finished. .The book." Luz said, trying her best not to fall asleep. "Luz, please get some rest. You've been working nonstop." Luz stared at her girlfriend nervously. "I'm sorry.. I need to get this finished as soon as possible, no rest!" Luz went back to working, slowly falling asleep as she did. "Cmere.." the blight whispers picking Luz up off her chair. "Noo.." Luz whined wrapping her arms and legs around amity. "Work.." Amity carried the girl towards their bedroom, entering it and placing Luz down onto the bed. "I need to Finish the book.." Luz mumbled, Amity laid down beside her and luz cuddled her. "You need to take a break from your work, Love. You need to rest.." Amity told her, kissing her forehead. "But.." Luz mumbled before going completely silent seconds after, her breathing was soft. "Cute.." Amity commented on her sleeping girlfriend. She lays gentle little kisses all over her face before nuzzling her face into her shoulder and falling asleep.

[ the skrunklys]