En'gay'ged

Uh the title.. yes. (Also their like 25 here or 29 whatever you prefer)
!!Warning: maybe some spelling errors, I'm too lazy to re read this!!

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Luz yells continuously looking through her stuff quickly.
Amity looks at Luz with a confused look before talking. "What's wrong love?" Luz immediately stops and turns around. "Uh nothing? Why do you ask.?" Luz smiles awkwardly. "Well your yelling 'fuck' and your searching through your stuff?" Amity reply's. "Oh uhh.. just looking for.. a present! Yeah I have a secret present for your... uh.. BIRTHDAY! Heh! Yeah.. and I wouldn't want to lose it.." amity just stares at her for a few awkward seconds before talking.

"Luz. My birthday was 3 months ago." "A late present!" Amity sighs and puts her hand in her own pocket. "Is this what your looking for.?" She pulled a ring out of her pocket and Luz's eyes widened. "I found it in a little box, it was open.. Uhm.. this is supposed to be a en'gay'gement ring Isnt it..?" Luz sighed and looked down. "Mhm... Amity, i had it all planned out.. and I was so excited to surprise you! With a big romantic proposal.. and.. I just messed it all up.. and you found the ring and.. I'm sorry." Amity walked more towards luz and cupped her cheek with one hand, ring in the other. "Luz. No need to be sorry, I don't need a big 'romantic' proposal.. or whatever.. I've known I've wanted to marry you since we first got together." Luz looked at her girlfriend 'gay' in the eyes. "Seriously..?" A smile appeared on amity's face quickly. "Seriously." Luz's cheeks turned red. "So.. if you still wanna do that big 'romantic' proposal, then here you go.. Just know I'm happy with any kind of proposal you want." Amity placed the ring in Luz's hand. Luz looked down and stared at the ring for a minute.

"Amity.." "Yes?" Luz slowly bent down and got on her knee sighing. "Amity blight. Will you marry me??" "Wow.. what happened to the big 'romantic' proposal?" Luz smiles nervously looking to the side. "Well.. big 'romantic' proposals are really REALLY nice.. and I have been thinking and dreaming about that... but.. I realized this is really all we need.. I mean your here.. and I'm here, so amity blight.. will you marry me?" Amity's smile grew bigger as she teared up. "..Yes!" Luz smiled and slide the ring on amity's finger.

"Oh Titan we are en'gay'ged! Eek!!" Luz yelled jumping up and down excitedly. "Oh my gosh this is crazy I love you so much!" Luz quickly kissed amity for a few seconds and went back to being excited, picking her girlfriend up. "Just think.. after we get married I can officially call you my wife!!" Amity said excitedly kissing her fiancé's cheek over and over. "Im so happy! I love you so much Amity!" "I love you too!" Amity grinned.

(Idk what to do next but I think this is good)

(Still thinking on what to do for a part two on fights😭 I have around 3 different part 2s but none of them are actually good. I need ideas for a part 2 of fights please)