Gu Xueyi reacted that he was talking about the person who was killed by the ice bone dragon fang outside, and he was a little hesitant to tell him that it was just a mistake, he touched his nose and did not deny it, squatted down and checked his wounds, the most fatal thing was the broken blade in his chest, and the blood soaked through the white T-shirt and windbreaker.

"Can you hold on?" Gu Xueyi asked.

Lu Zhiming gasped twice, "It's okay, I won't be able to die for a while." He paused and said, "You'd better hurry up, Uncle Yuan's people are nearby, and you won't be able to leave if it's late."

"Who is Uncle Yuan?" Gu Xueyi couldn't understand, "What rank is he?"

"The pinnacle of the third order." Lu Zhiming stood up with difficulty holding on to the wall, walked under the ice bone dragon teeth, found a headless body, and gritted his teeth in the corpse and tearfully turned out a head full of beards and put it together, if Xuan Qing was there, he would recognize it, it was Lao Hu, the captain of the tiger team.

"The third-order peak made you like this?" Gu Xueyi didn't mean to be sarcastic, he was purely curious.

Lu Zhiming wiped a handful of tears, "He found foreign help, he is a fourth-order spirit envoy, his ability is very strange, we didn't see his move clearly, and his life was gone."

Fourth-order only, Gu Xueyi sighed silently, but he didn't stimulate him anymore, there was a sound of panting footsteps behind him, he turned around and saw Xuanqing running towards him, and the unhappiness in his heart disappeared in an instant.

Chapter 71: Saving a life is better than creating a seventh-level floating slaughter

"This is..."As soon as Xuan Qing approached here, he was choked by the rushing smell of blood, and as soon as his spiritual power was displayed, he found that the only living person turned out to be Lu Zhiming, "What's the matter with you?"

"Shaded, you, have you seen the twilight?" Lu Zhiming gasped heavily, and the wound began to gush blood again.

"No, you're separated?" Xuanqing squatted down and checked his wound, and directly pulled out the broken blade, and as soon as the life energy shone, the wound was visibly healing, and this hand instantly shocked Lu Zhiming.

Gu Xueyi's eyes swept over coldly, and he hurriedly lowered his head, "We found a fourth-order monster that is very tricky, and our five squads will come together, whoever kills the demon core belongs to whom, and the rest of the demon body is divided equally, who knows that Yuan Yifan is behind the yin, Lao Hu is dead, and the twilight return has led away some people, I, we are separated."

"Isn't Lao Yuan also only at the peak of the third order?" Xuanqing said.

Lu Zhiming's wound healed and he stood up strongly, "He invited foreign aid, I don't know where it came from, that person killed people invisibly, and the cost of asking him to take action is half of the base, half of the control."

"I've got to go find Twilight."

Xuanqing didn't want to get involved, but this great opportunity, if Lu Zhiming could be made to owe her a favor, it didn't seem bad, she said: "Then I'll help you kill Lao Yuan and his people, can the control of the base also have half of me?"

Lu Zhiming clutched his chest, his gaze changed, he took a deep breath and said, "Yes, as long as you can do it."

Xuanqing Wan'er winked at Gu Xueyi, his spiritual power spread rapidly, and all the movements within a hundred miles were under control, "I found it, more than six hundred meters to the southwest."

Gu Xueyi's jaw hugged Lu Zhiming, Xuanqing gathered the wind ability at his feet, and the figure had disappeared in a flash, Lu Zhiming followed Gu Xueyi without saying a word, and his heart beat a drum, the more he came into contact with Xuanqing, the more frightened she felt, she was like a person full of mysteries, no matter how close she was, there would always be new mysteries waiting for him to discover.