Zhu Xingli was thoughtful, "What about this demon body?"

"Let's all move back, and when we have a forger in the future, there will be no shortage of materials." Xuanqing raised his hand to put away the huge demon body, "Was there someone just now?"

"Yes, there are two third-order peak people who are very strong." Zhu Xingli frowned and said, "But I didn't know what I was trying to do, so I didn't want to show up, so I ran away."

"Then it looks like we're going to speed up." Xuan Qing said this, but he didn't want to explain, until he returned to the base, Xuan Qing still looked like he was thinking deeply.

The base has been roughly completed, with the mission hall as the center, according to Xuan Chen's suggestion and the environment of the end times, Hua Liuyun combined with the city wall to divide the entire base into four areas, namely the trading area in the northwest, the forging area in the southwest, the command office in the northeast (the residence area of the city lord's mansion and the spirit messenger), and the security area in the southeast (the ordinary people's resettlement area).

"Qingqing, give us a name for the base." Xuan Chen said.

The four of them looked at Xuan Qing in unison, their eyes were full of excitement and expectation, Xuan Qing thought about writing "Xicheng" on the paper, the sky will be bright, the east is not dawning, and the darkness before dawn.

"Okay, from today, the Xicheng base will be officially completed!" Xuan Chen clapped his hands vigorously, his eyes were a little moist, "We will also have a family in the future!"

"It's too early to say that." Xuan Qing patted his brother's shoulder helplessly, "What can the five of us do?" We need people, we need big guys!

"It's easy! Where to find the big guy? There are not many living people now, so good! Xuan Chen was so tired that he wanted to slip away when he heard that it wasn't over.

Xuan Qing smiled and looked at Hua Liuyun.

Hua Liuyun watched the play on the side and did his duty to eat melons, but he was targeted by Xuanqing for some reason, and asked with a smile: "That, what does the boss command?"

"Do you know where your brother is?" Xuanqing tried her best to make herself appear kinder, and asked with a "gentle" smile.

Hua Liuyun was laughed at by Xuan Qing's boldness: "I... I don't know.

"Do you want to know where he is? Or do you want to see him?

"So, do I want to or don't want to?" Hua Liuyun silently took a step back, pulled the corners of her mouth with difficulty, and asked in a cold sweat.

Xuanqing choked, are you serious about taking a step back? Am I not gentle and kind enough?

"I know where your brother is, but he's already, well, loyal to someone else, so..."

"Boss, tell me straight, I'm really afraid of you like this!" Hua Liuyun shrank and cried.

"Qingqing wants to ask you if you can bring your brother over." Xuan Chen explained helplessly.

"Huh? Ah, I could just give it a try. Hua Liuyun nodded, took a long breath and sat on the ground, "I'm scared to death, I thought the boss finally couldn't stand me, such a waste, and wanted to destroy me humanely."

"How can I be so cruel?!" Xuanqing's eyes widened, and he puffed out his cheeks angrily, "I'll give you candy to eat!"

"I thought you were going to poison me..."Hua Liuyun said weakly.

Xuan Chen didn't want to pay attention to this two hundred and five, "Qingqing, do you have any plans?"

"I can only think of a few people, Hua Qiandu must be co-opted, followed by Chu Mingze, Yun Fu, the others don't remember much, so I will find the three of them first, Xueyi has to leave a stable base, our two space departments have to leave one, and Xingli also stays, then I can only go with Hua Liuyun."